Mission: Not Falling In Love With Him (2)

Mission: not falling in love with him 2

Tuesday night's been chili night since Uncle Mike gave me some and I loved it so he made up one night a week chili night. At first it was only us, mom, dad, Mike, and his family, but with the years it was almost a party. I always invited all m friends over and dad always had his whole bodyguards company guys to come over, mom had all her friends and Uncle Mike would come with his wife and his two little kids. All in all, it was the funniest night of the week.

"So after you put on the sauce..." I heard Uncle Mike explain to all the guys in the kitchen about the new way of making chili he'd found. I walked past all that and to the theater room. All my friends and Mike's daughters were there. Lillian and Janice were on the floor playing with Barbies and drawing in the back of the theater.

"We're waiting." I heard Amanda complain. I now I was taking forever to get the popcorn packs but this was my "party" I had to take care of all the guests. She

was pretty much a queen that couldn't be hold.

"Amanda why don't you just play the movie?" I asked sarcastically. She looked at me with her you-really-expect-me-to-do-that look and turned back to the TV. She was on the large couch with her legs on Drake.

"Naty remember she can't do anything for herself." Shanon said in her grinning tone.

"Noo," Amanda said leaning over the table and picking the remote. "I have Drake to do that." she smiled and threw the remote to Drake. He quickly grabbed it and hit the play button.

We all laughed at that and after I handed popcorn to everyone I took a seat next to Ryan. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me as close as he could to him. Movie started and we all paid attention to it; almost everyone. I really don't think Amanda was watching the movie 'cause she was staring all the time at Drake and he was doing great with Amanda this close to him. Shanon shared a cover with Chase on the floor. They were so brotherly cute together. He was like this big bear brother to Shanon and he was always trying to protect her. He was her best friend.

Half way through the movie, dad entered the room and called me to step out for a second. I followed him to the hall to find none other than Mr. Fuck Off leaning on the far end. My good mood fell as soon as I saw him and his I-shouldn't-be-here face.

"Please, be nice." My dad said smiling while obviously noticing my face.

"Hardly." I mumbled.

"Naty, he is the most important subject I've had."

I sighed. "I know that; I won't kill him even if I don't like him." I smiled charmingly. He nodded and called Logan to greet me. As soon as dad was out I turned to Logan to set things clear.

But he beat me to it. "Listen girl," he said getting closer to me. "I don't like you so don't try being friendly. I'm not planning on staying here for long."

"Listen boy," I said imitating him. "You better start learning to know who you are talking to because you do not want me against you." My voice dripped so much venom I was scared of what I said. But this guy just got the worse out of me. Rude; spoiled; an ass! He'll learn not to mess with me. His face looked shocked that those words would come out of me but he hid it very well.

"You really don't get this-" he said with a smirk but I cut him off.

"This is what YOU have to get," I made sure I emphasized the word 'you'. "This is my house and that is my school. You stay out of my way and you'll be fine,

otherwise I'll make your life miserable." He laughed at that. "You don't believe me; ask around." I said and he stopped laughing. He got even closer to me and lowered his eyes so that they were the same level as mine.

"You really want to play this game. You don't know me; you don't know what I can do."

"I know exactly what you can do: cry, whine and yell. I'm warning you." I said.

A beg smile started to grow in his face. He straightened up and walked even closer. I really don't like this guy this close. I'm about punch him square in the guts. "What can you do?" he said in a mocking tone. He hovered over me but I didn't care. One more chance to step away or else I'll break his nuts.

"Try me." I hissed.

"Is everything all right?" I heard someone ask. I turned towards whoever it was and found Ryan on the door looking worriedly at me and with hatred at Logan. I looked back at Logan who was still very close to me and stepped back and to my man's arms. He hugged me tight not looking away from Logan.

"Yeah, I was just explaining the rules to the new guy." I said smiling first at Ryan and giving him a peek in the lips and then at Logan with evilness. He only smiled back and then went back to boredom face.

Ryan chuckled and I looked up in wonder. "War?" he mumbled only so I could hear.

"You bet." I said cuddling on his well sculpted chest.

"Count me in." he whispered before moving towards Logan with his hand extended. "I'm Ryan." He said introducing himself. Logan looked at his hand for a second not sure if to grab it. It was a fun picture. Logan was taller than Ryan but Ryan definitely had more muscles and strength than Logan.

"Logan." He replied taking Ryan's hand.

After that we went back to the movie. I ignored Logan as much as I could but he sat next to Ryan. They started talking, not in an animated way, but talking. Shanon kept on looking back at Logan and I could swear he winked at her. Amanda and Drake were asleep cuddling under a cover. I give them two weeks to be together, officially.

Movie ended and dad got in the room looking for Logan. He high fived Ryan and winked and smiled at Shanon. I saw Chase getting all tense up at that.

And Logan was out the door! Finally!

I relaxed when he left and sighed in frustration.

"I think he likes you." Ryan said next to me playing with a strand of my hair and smiled down at me. I looked up.

"I'll kill you." I said with no emotion on my face.

Drake started laughing in the couch. "It's sweet; he's messing with you because he likes you." He kissed Amanda's head in the top.

"Noo! He is the most annoying and stuck up person there is." I said.

"I really don't like him." Chase finally said. I knew was with me on this one.

"Thank you!" I said throwing my hands in the air and then slumping back in Ryan.

Shanon looked at me. "He seemed nice."

"Everyone's nice to you, Shanon." Amanda said over a whisper snuggling on Drake's chest.

"Either way, he's an ass." I said.

"Why is he here anyway?" Drake asked.

I sighed deeper. I waited a couple of second before I said this. I never thought of im as this but I thought he was that. There was no point on denying it. He was it, even if I would looveeee he wasn't.

"He's my assignment."

~~~~~

is short but there's more to come, now....Pleaaaseeee comment!!! thats all I'm asking just tell me what you think ;)