Mission: Not Falling In Love With Him (6)

I just wanted to give myself the pleasure to write here :P sorry for whoever's been reading this and has wanted to know what;s gonna happen, I'll try to upload sooner. Heads up: not the greatest, not the lamest but something to make this go on. It'll get better, trust me. You have no idea what'll happen.

So to you that read! please tell your fans and recommend! there is sooo much more coming and so far so good! please!

COMMENT COMMENT more than anything. and VOTE if you want but COMMENT!

Do you like it, hate it, not sure yet, what more? anything..let me know ;)

*********************************************************************

Mission: no falling in love with him (6)

I ran next to Amanda who was started in bed.

"Put your shoes on and grab the bag." She ran and did as told quickly. Logan was still on the floor. Note to self, make them more useful.

I grabbed Logan and gave him the big knife. He looked up at me, his eyes bulging. "If one of them gets near just stab them." he nodded faintly. I gave Amanda the little knife and she nodded realizing what she had to do.

Amanda may be the slowest and newest here but she was one quick learner.

"We need to go out. It's the only way." Logan's eyes bulged even more, if that was even possible but Amanda only nodded determinately. I took the smallest bag and dig for my gun. I checked the bullets and hurried to the door with Logan and Amanda behind. As soon as the door opened someone shoot directly to my face, but it missed me. I shot back from where the noise came.

By now I heard the screams from the other guests in the floor. Some even opened their doors.

"Now!" I yelled. Three guys all with guns ran to me. I shoot one of them in the stomach and kicked his head to knock him down. Shooting picked up as I broke down one door. The people inside freaked and started screaming.

I kept on shooting to the one outside.

"Call the reception and tell to call the police." I ordered.

I saw Amanda move and faintly heard her.

"Logan get them in the closet." He did that and the man and woman obeyed. "Stay here." I said and rushed outside.

There were more than I expected. There were at least ten of them. I ran to them and punched the first three. Then the next round had guns so I raised mine and pointed straight to their chest.

Bam. One down.

Two. Shot leg and hit him in the face with the gun.

Three. Shot to the chest.

I brushed the shameful tears away and ran towards the next stream of men.

This one were unarmed but gave a good fight. I dogged a punch bending and hit the guy in the nuts. I chuckled as he fell. Then I brought my knee up and hit him on the face.

The next one I shot easily and walk towards the last three. I turned to my left and shot the one by the door pointing his knife at me. Turned to the felt and punched that one in the face and then shot his leg.

One more and you can pretend you've done nothing. I told myself. Fool, something inside me said. I shook that off and lounged to the guy. He picked me up and threw me to the ground.

Danm! My gun fell from my hand. I kicked his legs and he stumbled a little, then I stood and kick his stomach and hit his face. The gun was now on the floor next to me. I picked it up the gun and pointed it to his face.