Mission: Not Falling In Love With Him (8)

HI!! told you yesterday or tomorrow! i guess tomorrow it was :P well enjoy. There will be so many doubts and it is precisely why I'm doing it this way. don't worry they will all be cleared out throughout the story. :)

VOOOTEEE!

**************************************

Mission: Not Falling In Love With Him (8)

Did you ever feel like if you looked back for just a second the present you are living will slip away? Well, that's how I felt. When we left the motel I made sure to not look back. I tried to not remember the talk I had with him and I fought with the tears that threatened to fall.

Why is it that when you think you've given closure to something that something comes back to prove you wrong?

Amanda knew there was something wrong with me but didn't push it. And well, Logan... he simply gave up on acknowledging me for that matter. He only spoke to Amanda and it wasn't that regular.

That's when I remembered that I needed to get money from my card. I need to get all the money I could. So I headed to a gas line and spotted an ATM. I got about five thousand out of my card and left it with absolutely nothing. I will regret that.

"Wow, did you jack that thing!" Amanda said once I got in the car.

I snorted. "No."

"Did you do something illegal to get that money?" she asked.

"Why would I do that?" I asked chuckling.

"Well, I wonder what else you can do. No-I wonder what else your dad taught you to do." Amanda said taking the fake ID from the dashboard and waiving it in my face. I snatched it from her with a grin on my face.

"Jealous my dad is cooler than yours?" I teased.

This time she snorted placing her feet in the dashboard. "Shut up." she said turning the radio up and smiling.

And then I started driving again. Amanda enjoying the 3oh!3 new CD playing, Logan in the back reading a book and me in the front with that feeling again.

I had that feeling in which I knew something wrong was going to happen. I should call dad. Yeah, he'd know what to do. Well, it's like I truly knew where I was going. I was just driving around, not getting lost, not getting caught. Oh what the heck. I took my cell phone and put on the earphones and dialed my dad.

He picked it up in the first ring but before he could ask I spoke. "Ok, so I don't know where to go." I stated. "Is the team settled somewhere yet?"

"They just called to say they got there."

"Were you planning on calling to tell me?"

"I was just picking up the phone to do so." He said chuckling.

"I have money, the guy thingy and the car. Tell me the place and time so I can ride." I said with a smile. Uu that rimed.

"So you're a rap girl now?" dad asked amused.

"I like to think I have a shot." I said shrugging. By now I noticed that Amanda had turned the music lower and through the rearview I saw Logan looking at me.

"Where are you?"

"Somewhere in Tennessee."

"That's specific." Dad mumbled. "Okay I need you to meet the guys as soon as you can in Illinois."

"Isn't that too big and dangerous?" I asked and then regretted it saying it so calmly. Logan flinched at the word dangerous.

"The bigger the better and dangerous, please...we've dealt with worse." He said and I could picture him waiving the matter away. I flinched at those words.