Mission: Not Falling In Love With Him (4)

Mission: not falling in love with him 4

I had this awful feeling in the pit of my stomach that this night was going to backfire me in the worse of ways.

Not only that, but I had the feeling that I was in for a big change.

You know sometimes when you just know that everything will go the wrong way and no matter what you do it'll take its own course. If you try to stop it it'll get all messed up and actually will end up worse. Well, that's exactly how I felt.

Even though I had put on the red-whine dress and the black mini boots heels and I had placed a half fake smile I knew something was off. I had changed my shoes just as I was walking out of my house. Just as the chill air had hit my face my stomach twitched and I knew something would happen.

I could have stayed home and protect Logan as it was my mission but just dint want to feel like e actually defeated me. That's why I put on the most comfortable heels I had. So I could look good for the act and the fine with the fight.

I had the feeling too, I had the feeling I was going to fight.

Logan had played with the music all the way up to Chase's house, which wasn't that far. It was only a fifteen minute drive. He'd sing along the heavy music. I recognized Green Day and All-American Rejects between many others. I tuned out all the way until I was parking my car on the side of the street. It was close enough to the house that if needed the run for it wouldn't be that long. It was also behind a tree that could protect us.

All of the sudden I felt the need to over analyze everything.

"Look at your boyfriend!" Logan whined bringing me back to reality. He was leaning on the porch waiting for me. You couldn't see the car from the entrance where I parked it.

So this is how it'll go," I said rounding the car and stopping in front of Logan, my finger poking him on the chest. "You won't get in trouble and you'll be as nice as an angel, got that?" I said without giving him the change to answer. "Great." I replied back.

As I walked to the hose Ryan spotted me and his eyes lit up. I could help but smile. But it quickly changed into a frown as soon as he saw Logan walking behind me. I rolled my eyes and greeted him with a kiss on the lips. Logan stood awkwardly behind us. Ryan said hi quickly and kissed me again.

"I'll go get Shanon." Logan said with a evil grin looking at me while I pulled back.

"Naty, don't." Ryan said pulling me back with a smile. "She can take care of herself."

"It's Shanon we're talking about." I said rolling my eyes and pulling him in the house by the collar, the music already making me hyper. I loved these parties!

An hour later I had almost forgotten completely about Logan. The house was really packed and there was people tanking everywhere. The living room was a mess with beer in the floor and the Dj playing really good music. Everyone was dancing. The guys were playing beer pong in the kitchen. A lot of girls and guys were cheering the teams. It was Ryan and Drake against Chase and some other girl... I think her name was Kate. They've been playing for a while now.

I was dancing my ass off on the living room with Amanda. She was wearing a white strapless dress and big heels. We were really into the music, swinging our bodies along with it. I knew all the guys in the room were giving lusting stared towards us but I ignored them. Amanda was pretty wasted so she didn't notice.

"I'll go find my boy!" I yelled over the music. And Amanda nodded mumbling something that sounded like 'Yeah, you o being a whore'. I just chuckled 'cause I knew she hadn't understand and she was drunk. When I got to the kitchen Drake was swallowing his been none stop and I started cheering him.