Mission: Not Falling In Love With Him (10)

Woohoo I've reached the big two digits in the story! Feels good. So like I promised: big things happenings. I know you want to know but BIG things are happening and these are BIG things I think you'll like this BIG things that will happen as you read. BIG things! Isn't it annoying how I keep on saying big things? hehe

Good news is... I'm finally done with my summer job so I'll definitely have more time and energy to write. Yeii! Bad news is... since I'll be in vacas again (so to say) I'll sleep and be lazy which will make things to be practically the same. Good news is... now I can push myself to write more! Cause I don't have to wake up at 7 am so I can sleep till late (That's when my inspiration kicks in).

Okay so no more writing before the story cuz I'm sure NO ONE reads it (I mostly don't) :P

Enjoy and VOOTEE : D :D :D :D :D :D :D

***************

After a lot of the road trip, a long and exhaustive talk with me, and finally somewhere clear to go, it was only five minutes so my two hours deal expired.

Along with the eternal topics I discussed with my own mind I realized that there would be a million and one possibilities of where I would go so Brian had that one possibility of knowing where I'd be. I also realized that he was cheating scum and had probably never followed his promise. At last I realized that I had to step up my game.

I was starting to have that bad feeling again. Not the one I had with the SUV confusion but the one I felt in the house, right before the party. And that feeling was never wrong. So I prepared myself for the worse.

And between all the rambling my mind did I thought about what I did wrong and what I did right. I was pretty sure Ryan new I loved him, I knew dad knew too, so did Shanon and mom and Uncle Mike, and I think even Drake knew. And I was positive Shane too. And I think in our own playful way Mark knew too. So I was covered on that one.

I didn't hate anyone, anyone other than Logan and Brian, and they both knew just how much I did. But Logan also knew how important he was for me and how much I cared about his safety. And, yeah Brian knew how much I wanted to kill him. So I was covered on that one too.

If only I got to say sorry to Shane for ruining his party and being such a problem, but he knows I love him too and I know he doesn't blame me. He was the only one who agreed with me that chili night.

I wish I could kiss Ryan again. I wish I could feel his arms around me and see that loving look he gave me when it was just the two of us. I wish I could go back to him and never let go. I wish we could do it again just to feel like that. Just so I could have more time with him. I wish I'd be with him.

As I felt another wave of that sick feeling hit me I realized my time was up and I could wait for something to happen anytime soon. And another time I was hit by that feeling, and another time, and again. After a minute it was a constant feeling that had me clenching my stomach with one hand.

And frowning I started looking everywhere to see if something happened. That anticipation was killing me slowly.

"Do I even have to ask if everything is alright?" Amanda asked eyeing me suspiciously.

"No you don't." I asked turning my head back to smile at her.

"Well..." she trailed.

Damn. "Well what?"

"Are you telling me if everything's alright?"

I turned my head to look at her. "Do you really want to know?" I asked in a sour tone and turned.