nine

CHAPTER NINE

CHAPTER NINE

As I approached the hall for my classroom, I heard giggling and heavy breathing from the side of the wall. I furrowed my eyebrows, slightly confused, but slightly reluctant on actually chucking what the hell was going on. I had a few ideas running through my mind, so maybe it was best to leave it.

But I did the exact opposite of what I was thinking and so I walked back a couple of steps. What looks like Brad Simpson, had pushed up some girl against the wall with one hand on her bottom and the other cupping her face, was making out with her as if there was no tomorrow.

I groaned quietly in disgust at this new imagine that was implanted into my head. I continued my way through the halls to get to class. Students would be rushing again shortly and my short self was not ready to be trampled on.

I decided on making my way to my locker that was down the hallway and emptying my bag with irrelevant books.

"I'm hurt,"  a voice says and I turn to the side of my locker to see Brad leaning against it, a pout on his face.

"I didn't want to intrude in one of your episodes," I retorted. How on earth did he even see me when he was making out with a girl?

"You're always welcome to join, maybe even have your very own episode," Bradley raised an eyebrow at me, keeping his bottom lip locked between his teeth.

"Are you serious? My very own episode? I've been coming to school everyday jut to finally hear those words," I sarcastically exclaimed, getting a chuckle out of him instead of a frown.

"You make me sound like a terrible being."

I sigh, not wanting to be anywhere near him.

"I've heard too many things to make it possible to believe anything else," I cross my arms and he laughs lightly. I recollect all the ghastly rumours I've heard of him before closing my locker.

"So I've got myself a little stalker: cute," He has a wide grin on his face, accompanied by his cockiness and inability to make decent jokes.

I walk past him, not wanting to carry on this conversation any longer. I glanced at the clock in the hall and see the bell would ring any moment now. I could hear Brad's footsteps frantically trying to match the speed of mine as I tried to lose him in the hall.

As I approached the classroom, Bradley blocked the entrance with his body that towered over mine. He was trying to be intimidating but it wasn't working. My petite figure slipped through the small gap he had left and continued walking to my desk.