twenty six

CHAPTER TWENTY SIX

CHAPTER TWENTY SIX

"I'm freezing," I whine as we step outside. To be fair, it is getting towards Christmas, so it's bound to get colder.

"I'm not giving you my fucking jacket," Brad snorts as we get into his car. Tristan and Connor were sat in the back, since Brad had already picked them up. Now, we had to pick up Luisa and Ana — James couldn't come because of his grandma's birthday.

"You're such a shit boyfriend," Tristan scolded as I fastened my seat belt and he pulled off of the drive.

"Excuse you," Brad raises an eyebrow. "But I'm an amazing boyfriend."

I snort, "We're not even dating."

"I know, but I still have a girlfriend."

"Britney from Dancing With The Stars doesn't count, babe," I roll my eyes and he gives me a weird look.

"Of course she does! She's always in my room."

"Posters on the walls don't count either," I laugh at him.

"And the only person in your room is your mum and she's telling you home much your room stinks," Tristan sniggers and I laugh.

"Stop attacking me!"

"Shut up, Harry Styles," I smile at him innocently.

"I'm not Harry Styles!" He rolls his eyes. "The only thing we have in common is how gay our friends are."

"The only gay person in One Direction is Louis and he's gay for Harry," I say. "And you don't have a gay friend."

"James is definitely gay." Connor comments.

"No he's not!" I defend James.

"He's never been seen with a girl," Tristan raises an eyebrow and leans forward so his and Connor's are leaning between Brad and I's seats.

"That doesn't mean he's gay," I laugh and before we can continue debating, we pull outside of my best friend's house.

And here, the weekend begins.

⧫ ⧫ ⧫

Brad suddenly parks the car and I jump up from my spot in the front. We had been driving for an hour and a half, which consisted of Connor asking if we're there yet, Luisa and Ana bickering over space in the car and me and Brad singing Britney Spears at the top of our lungs (Tristan basically slept the whole way there).

"We're here!" Brad smiles, thankful he could get out of the car. We all jump out and stretch our legs, breathing in the fresh air of Tristan's lake house.

"My mum gave me the keys before we left," Tristan informs us and jiggles his keys. We all grab one of our smallest bags, ready for him to open the door so we can battle for the best room.