Part 2

It was dark in the crappy motel room. Loud noises were coming from the room next door-moaning, groaning, creaking and screaming-but you could tell they were meaningless screams. Meaningless love. The only love in this whole building was on the second floor, room seven. Two run away kids who met ten hours prior. How you knew this? No freaking clue, but you did. 
     The roar of an older car rolled up out front. You could tell the car had three people. They all loved each other like brothers, except for two of them. They had a deep connection, one you hadn't seen before. There was a loud noise on your door and you hurried into the bathroom with the silver blade your mother gave you. The front door busted down and you locked the bathroom door. You could here voices-older guys, maybe late twenties or early thirties. 
     "Damnit, where is she?"
     "Calm down Dean. She's probably here somewhere. I'll check the bathroom."
     There was a few clicks coming from the lock and you hid behind the shower curtain, just as the door opened. He stayed for a minute and was about to leave when you slipped on the ground, letting out a small scream.
     He threw the curtain back to see you on the shower floor in an awkward position pointing the blade at him, shaking slightly, and he gave you a weird look. 
     "Dean she's in here."
     A man with striking green eyes came in, followed by a man in a trench coat. You could see some sort of connection between them in the air, it was glittery and gold, but them standing so close together covered most of the connection. 
     "______." The one in the trench coat said. His eyes were like light blue diamonds. "I am Castiel. We are here to help. You are in danger."
     "No. No I can't trust you. You took him away. It's your fault!"
     "______?"
     "They took him away. They took my dad away. The men and woman in the suits with the wings."
     "...You can see my wings?"
     "Yes. Just please get away."
     "Look, ______, you have heaven and hell hunting your ass and we just want to help. I'm Sam and this is my brother Dean. This is Castiel the angel, but he's a NOT like the other guys with wings I promise."
     "I know I can tell he's not. Your wings are... different."
     "Different how?" Dean asked.
     "They're a different color and... they're broken."
     Dean looked at Castiel worriedly. "Cas?"
     "It's true my wings are not their original color and they are also damaged. It is nothing to worry about however. They still are useful."
     "If they're broken you shouldn't use them."
     "I can assure you I am fine, Dean."
     "But Cas-"
     "You can have this argument later guys." ______ looked at the sliding glass door at the back of the motel room. "They're here."
     The door shattered and ______ grabbed an old star-wars backpack and bolted out the door. Demons flooded into the front and Sam, Dean, and Cas ran to the impala.
     "WHERE'S ______?" Dean yelled.
     "UP THERE!" Sam pointed to a person running in the dark. They were pretty hard to see, but Dean still was able to pull up beside her.
     "______, get in. NOW."
     ______ looked at the car, then the demons, then got in the backseat next to Cas. Dean floored it, leaving the demons far behind.
    "So mind explaining to us exactly what the HELL you are?"
     "I am half cherub."
     "How?"
     "My father was a cherub who fell in love with my mother, who was a hunter. They were together for a month before my mother became pregnant with me. After I was born my father was pretty good at making sure no other creatures knew about me, for about a year. They found out about me and my father warned my mother to keep me hidden from all of heaven's wrath, and then they killed him. No one had found us since, but my mother was killed when Ellen's roadhouse was burned down. I've been alone since then."
Sam and Dean were obviously upset to remember what happened to Ellen's roadhouse and Ash, and they didn't ask anymore questions until they got back to bunker. Dean then only asked if anyone wanted a beer and proceeded to get one for Sam, ______, and himself. He then went to the library to research what a cherub was.
     "So, what does it mean that you're half cherub? Like, power wise."
"It means I'm able to see the wings of an angel and the true face of a demon. I can also tell when two people are meant to be together, when they are in love with each other or when they both like each other. But when two people are in love I can tell what one is thinking about the other. I can also see someone's soul, but only if it's strong enough. Which is usually around someone they care a lot about.
"Could you tell me if anyone in here had a crush on anyone?"
She nodded. "The angel and your brother. They are soulmates. I can tell it was the work of a cherub, too. But they do not think the other returns their feelings."
Sam sighed. "Goddamnit."
"Sorry Sammy, dad's not available at the moment." A voice said from the top of the staircase. ______ shrieked and fell out of her seat as Cas and Dean came in the room. Gabe smirked and walked down the stairs.
"Hey there Cassie. How's it going? I hope Deano's been treating you right."
"Dean and Sam have indeed been very nice to me. Why are you here?"
"To pay a visit to this little love monster right here." He said turning to her. "Sup? I'm Gabriel, the archangel, and you must be the all famous ______. Don't worry. I'm not like the other angels. I'm kinda like Cassie here, just more independent."
     ______ looked between Sam and Gabriel. She could see something in the air between them. It wasn't as prominent as Dean and Cas, but still there.
     "So, ready to have a little chat?"