Part 10

"Hiya Samsquatch."
     "Piss off Gabe."
     "Awww, why?" He whined. Gabe had entered Sam's room (while he was sleeping), turned on the lights, and jumped on him to wake him up. Gabe was know laying on Sam's back, staring at the ceiling.
     "Because you don't wake up someone by jumping on them. What are you, twelve?"
     "On a scale of one to ten, yeah."
     "Ten being the worst?"
     "Oh screw you and your horse head. Actually..."
     "Gabe, no."
     "Gabe YES."
     With a snap of his fingers, Sam's beautiful mane of hair had turned into a shaggy haircut similar to Castiel's. He shrieked and both ______ and Cas ran in.
"Gabe what are you- ohmygod Cas take a picture." ______ snorted. Cas smiled and pulled out his phone to take a picture of Sam's awful haircut. Sam turned to Gabe and stood menacingly at one end of the room while Gabe stood at the opposite. ______ and Cas sat on the bed like eager school children to watch. Cas pulled out his phone to record the whole thing for Dean later.
     Sam's eyes flamed. "Gabe, give me back my hair."
     "Aww, but you look so cute with it short." Gabe teased. Sam's entire face was as red as a fire truck.
     "Gabe, NOW."
     "How 'bout no, Sammy." Sam clenched his fist and lunged at Gabe. Gabe shrieked and ran out of the room, Cas running after with the camera and ______ a few paces behind him.
     They ran into the entry way, where Sam tackled Gabe to the table. Sam flipped Gabe over from on his back and pinned down his hands. He tried to pull at Gabe's hair, but he wrestled one of his hands free and pushed Sam's hand away.
     "SAM NOT THE HAIR."
     "GIVE MINE BACK."
     "NEVER."
     The iron door at the top of the stairs opened and and everyone froze. Their eyes (and the camera) paned upwards as Dean walked in the door.
     "Hey guys I- HOLY SHIT NOT THE TABLE SAM." He covered his eyes. "______ is home- or right behind you, actually. ______why are you watching... and why is Cas recording? I swear I'm gone for not even an hour, then Sam and Gabe are filming a porno with ______ watching. I mean seriously, you are way to young."
"Trust me." She said, her wide eyes stared at the everyone blankly. "I've seen much worse."
Everyone was quiet as they stared at her for a minute before Sam turned back to Dean.
"We were not filming a porno."
"Then get off of Gabe. And Cas-" he turned away from Sam to Castiel, who was still filming. "Turn the camera off."
"Y-yes, Dean." He brought the phone down and turned it off.
"Send that to me." ______ whispered. Cas nodded and slipped the phone into the pocket of his trench coat.
Everyone was standing in a straight line next to the table. Dean stood in front of them in an accusatory stance, the whole scene looking like a mother who was scolding her four children.
"I swear I was gone for one hour." He mumbled as he headed out to the garage. For a minute, everyone was quiet, until ______ started laughing her ass off. Cas started chuckling as Gabe and Sam went beet red. Gabe then walked hurriedly up the stairs with Sam a bit behind, but Gabe was quickly far ahead of him. They both went out of the heavy door above, only for Sam to return a minute later looking as though he had been rejected by the love of his life (which was probably true).
     "Hey what's wrong?" ______ asked. Sam only looked up at her with sad puppy eyes, then went to his room. ______ shrugged and went to the library. Cas kept standing there like an idiot, staring at the table.