Part 4

"Holy shit these are delicious." Dean said. ______ blushed a little bit.
"I thought they were over cooked."
"Not at all. You're pretty good."
"Thanks my mom..." she paused for a second. "My mother used to teach me to cook when ever she could."
Her eyes trailed to a picture she took out of her wallet. It was a Polaroid of her and a woman who kind of looked like her.
"This is her." She said. "This is my mom."
"Wow. She looks a lot like you."
"Or I look a lot like her. Hey I have a question."
"Okay shoot."
"What do you really think of Cas?"
Dean became flustered. "H-he's my friend. Just that."
______ rolled her eyes. "No shit Sherlock. I mean how do you feel about him? Tell me about him."
"Well he's awkward and doesn't understand most stuff. He hangs around us a lot and he's kinda like a lost puppy. He messes up sometimes but I still love him anyways-" His eyes widened as he realized what he said. He blushed and covered his mouth.
"I-I mean...oh crap."
"What are you talking about? Literally everyone but Cas knows."
     "Even Gabriel?"
     "Even god I bet."
     "Damnit!"
     "Why don't you just ask him out?"
     "He's a friggin' angel if you hadn't noticed. Angels don't just happen to fall for a guys like me."
     "Anna did."
     "Wait what? How do you know about-"
     "I can tell who people have had past relations with. And I can tune into cherub radio sometimes. It's all really annoying."
"That's a thing?"
"Yep." She said, popping the p.
     Dean nodded and went to put his plate in the sink.
     "How long' sit been since you had a decent burger?"
     "Bout a month, why?"
     "Get ready for a damn well good one."