Part 7

"Hey ______, we're heading back now. You good?" Dean called her and asked, sounding like a worried parent. She answered him positively and he hung up. He pushed his foot harder on the gas and the dark impala flew across the road. Sam looked out the window and smiled.
     "You're doing it again." Sam said. Dean gave him a weird look.
     "I don't know what you're talking about." He said, checking the side mirror. Sam chuckled.
     "Every time we find some kid, some kid who's been pulled into this bullshit, you act like their mother."
     Dean didn't respond. "Why do you do it Dean."
     "Instinct." Was the only answer he supplied. No one said anything until they got to the bunker. Cas wasn't around and all the lights were off. They crept around silently, making sure ______ was the only one there.
     They found her in her bed. The covers were thrown on the floor and she was curled into a loose ball on the bed. Dean smiled and picked the covers up to put back on her, when he noticed her face. It was twisted in a look of pain, her eyebrows twitching every few seconds. He thought it has something to do with her arm, which was covered in long, deep red scars. He threw the cover back on her and walked out, shutting the door most of the way.
     He found Sam in the kitchen, making a sandwich. "How's she Dean?"
     "Did you see the cuts on her arm earlier?"
     "...No."
     He nodded and sipped from a glass bottle of liquor. "They're to clean to be an animal. Maybe torture? She looked like she was having a nightmare."
     "Maybe." Sam agreed. "We should ask her in the morning."
     Dean nodded and looked down at his ring. "God I hope it's just torture." He muttered.

"Sup assholes." ______ said coming into the kitchen. She was wearing an oversized shirt and shorts that were way to short to go outside. She still had bed head, making her look like a sleepy lion.
     "Not much. Hey, are you okay?"
     "Yeah." She nodded. "Why do you ask?"
     "I checked on you last night and it seemed like you were having a nightmare. Also, the cuts on your arm and Cas said that you broke a plate yesterday and you went and hid in your room."
     "I'm fine dad." She said sarcastically. "I'm 15, not seven."
     "Holy shit." Sam took a spitake. "You're 15?"
     "Yeah, why?"
     "You look older."
     "Thanks... I guess." She grabbed a cup of coffee and stood, leaning on the side of the island. "So, what's one the agenda today ladies?"
"I was thinking we could head into town today. Restock on food and crap. Also, get you-" Sam pointed at ______ "-a decent meal. Sound good?"
"Roger that captain. I'll go get changed."
She walked back to her room. Running a hand through her bed head.