Part 15

"Cas, take me back right. Now." ______ commanded. Cas shook his head no and she narrowed her eyes. "Cas!"
     "Dean said to take you here, so you are staying here." He looked up at the entrance to the bunker as it flew open. Sam and Dean rushed downstairs with Gabriel in their arms. He was broken and bloody, and loosing consciousness fast.
     "What happened?" ______ nearly whispered. Dean told her to go get the med kit and they laid Gabriel out on the table. Dean and Sam hurriedly stitched up Gabe's chest, but their attempts were in vain.
     Tears filled Sam's eyes and spilled down his cheeks. ______ muffled sobs and Dean looked away towards Cas, who was stuck in shock.
     "Sam." He whispered . Sam leaned closer and Gabe placed a kiss on his cheek. "I love you."
"Shut the hell up Gabe, you're going to survive this okay? You're an angel. You'll-"
"Sam, I'm not-" he winced. "I'm not full angel." Sam grabbed Gabe's hand and looked him in the eyes. "I'm so sorry Samuel."
"No Gabe. No, you're not allowed to-"
Sam seemed to lose his voice as a small glowing white whisp left Gabe's dead, open lips; his grace.
After a moment of everyone watching it fly into the air, Cas spoke up. "Okay, nope. Not freaking happening Gabriel."
Cas's eyes glowed as his hands reached up to pull the glowing whisp back into Gabe's vessel. His body glowed blue for a second, before he bolted up right, gasping for breath.
"Holy shit what just happened." Were his first words. Sam tackled him in a hug and he laughed. "Hey there Sammy, miss me much?"
"God, you have no idea." Sam chuckled. Sam moved Gabe back with his long-ass arms and stared Gabe straight in the eyes. "Hold on a god-damn second. You love me?"
Gabe blushed and nodded. Sam looked over at ______, who eagerly nodded her head. Sam then turned back to gabe and planted a firm kiss on his lips. Gabe's eyes widened for a moment before he took control over Sam, pressing him back onto the table until-
"OKAY THAT'S ENOUGH YOU TWO!!" Dean shouted, pulling the two apart. A breathless and red faced Sam looked over to see a scowling Dean who was covering Cas's eyes, and Cas was covering ______'s eyes. Both of the two got off the table and stood next to each other, sporting the most guilty of faces.
______ sighed after a moment of everyone's silence. "Finally."