Part 18: Epilogue.

If you ever go to Lebanon, Kansas, be sure to stop by the dinner on the edge of town. There's a girl who works there that could tell you this whole story. She can tell you how the boys fell for angels and how they saved her. The girl can tell you about their adventures. She can show you the scars she once made. She can tell you how she found her family.
     The family in particular, is a great, big, dysfunctional family that loved each other to bits. They started with a little boy, a mother, a father, and a baby boy. They lost their mother and continued on the road. Soon, the three became two as their father sold himself away. Then, they became three again as they welcomed their angel, him making his brother tag along as well. Then they adopted her, and everything was right.
     Cas and Dean, Dean and Cas. The first two to find each other, and also the first two to adopt her. She was their daughter, and no one could take the three from each other.
     Samuel and Gabriel, a bit of work for them but they stuck through it together. They followed their brothers everywhere.
     The Winchesters were intimidating, according to any hunter and/or monster you would ever get to meet. When it had been the two brothers, they were slightly underestimated. Now, with the five of them holding each others' own, they were unstoppable.
     For the last ten years, there has been a dangerous family living in the hills of an old town in Kansas. They hunt together. They work together. They live together. No one knows where they came from, no one knows when and no one knows why. But they are here to stay.
     I know because I know that girl, and this is my family. It's little, and broken, but still good. And anyways, as a wise man once said:
"Family doesn't end in blood, and it doesn't start there either."
-Bobby Singer