Part 14

Dean never got to say what he wanted to however. Sam called his cell and told him to get to the impala. Cas followed Dean there as they all drove into town, where they found it deserted.
"This is really creepy." ______ said. She grabbed her angel blade and walked into the store the had visited only a day before. She found the old lady unconscious on the floor, which they discovered was the state of most of the town's people.
"What the hell." Same muttered.
"What the hell indeed, Sammy." They all whipped their heads around to the source of the voice. Up on the roof  of the gas station, a man stood smiling like it was the end of the world. Dean glared. 
     "Lucifer."
     "In the flesh. Well would you look at that, the little bastard herself."
     He looked over at ______, and she growled at him through gritted teeth.
     "Cas, take ______and get out of here." Dean ordered. Cas nodded and grabbed her.
     "Oh and Cas," Dean grabbed him by the shoulders and kissed him on the lips. Even though it was only for a moment, it seemed to last a lifetime. "Love you."
     Cas nodded. "Love you too." He flew back to the bunker, ______ in tow.
     Sam shot him a smile. "'Bout time."
     "Your turn next."
     Sam blushed and turned back to Lucifer. Lucifer smirked and jumped off of the gas station roof, teleporting right behind the boys. "You gotta little gay thing goin' on too, Sam? What's his name?"
     Sam's blush grew redder. "Nunya." Lucifer rolled his eyes and flicked his hands back.
     "Boys, boys, boys." He said boringly. The guys looked at him in both astonishment and anger. "You really wanna do this today? I just wanted to relax."
     "By knocking out a bunch of innocent people? What the hell are you doing here in the first place?" Dean shouted.
     "Doesn't matter. He'll be leaving now." Another voice said. Gabriel slashed at Lucifer from behind and the engaged in a dangerous knife fight; angel blade versus angel blade. Dean and Sam scrambled for their weapons, but found themselves to late.
     Lucifer slashed at Gabriel, a long, red line marking across Gabe's chest. The boys froze, Sam's eyes full of hurt and worry. Lucifer put his blade away, looking Gabriel in the eyes.
     "I'm not going to kill you brother. Not today." He said. "As for you two, everyone should wake up in about ten minutes.
     Lucifer disappeared and Sam rushed over next to Gabriel, trying to stop the bleeding. Gabe laughed and looked up at Sam. Dean was over by the car, out of ear shot, trying to get it over to Gabe.
     "Don't die on me Gabe, okay?" Sam said hurriedly. "Please, don't die on me."
     "Aww, don't tell me you're worried about me Samantha." He laughed. Sam rolled his eyes and tied his flannel around Gabe's wound.
     Sam watched as Gabe's eyes began to close. He lightly slapped him to try and keep him awake. "Gabe, come on. You'll be fine. Cas can use his angel grace and heal you and you'll be fine and we'll all be happy again, okay? So don't die on me, that's an order."
     "Yes sir mr. president." Gabe muttered before fully blacking out.
     Tears brimmed at Sam's eyes. "No no no no. Come on man, please. I can't lose some one else I love. Please. I love you just please wake up." He held Gabe in his arms, placing several kisses to his forehead and cheek.
     The impala roared over, Dean at the wheel. The boys strapped him into the back seat and they raced off to the bunker.