•Chapter 3•

Jungkook's POV
•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•
My hyungs and I took a rest after the Spring Day V-live practice was done. I grabbed my water bottle and drank it half way as streaks of water slowly ran down my chin to my neck. I closed the lid and laid down on the floor exhausted.

"Yah~ Jungkook your so messy." Said J-hope hyung as he wiped my neck with his towel.

"Gumawo hyung." I said lazily.

"Oh! That reminds me how did it go." He remembered.

I sighed as I rubbed my temple.
"Ok i guess."

J-hope hyung slapped my shoulder.
"Yah! Joen Jungkook! Tell me!"

"I SAID IT WAS OK! ITS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS HYUNG!" I yelled in annoyance.

J-hope jumped back startled and as the others turned around to our direction shocked as well, even I was surprised myself. I stood up and grabbed my stuff and left the studio as my other hyungs called out my name.

"Jung-"

"Hyung leave him, he's had a tough day yesterday. Let him clear his mind a bit." Namjoon said as he put his hand on Jin's shoulder.

"Aish this kid! Arasso arasso." Jin sighed and went to check on J-hope.

•~~•

I can't believe I- did I really just- yell at him? God what's wrong with me. I know for sure that Jin hyung is going to scold me when we get home. I went to the men's restroom, turned on the sink and splashed my face with water. I started to think about the old man and her daughter and wishing that they never came, it was better with just my mother and I. If it was just my father that came I would think twice about forgiving him, but instead that girl had to ruin everything. I sank done to the floor and started to cry feeling heart ache of anger, sadness, and betrayal. After I was done balling my eyes out I calmed myself and checked the mirror to wipe the tears of my eyes.
As I was leaving the restroom my phone vibrated, I checked and it was a message from Namjoon hyung.

[RapMon Hyung]: Hey we are waiting for you outside. Take your time.

I smiled at the text then breathed in and out and walked down the hallway to the entrance. The night cold wind hit me, almost as if it slapped me for what I did earlier. I got to the black van and opened the door receiving cold stares, I looked down and got in the van.

The ride was silent and gloomy, J-hope hyung just looked out the window while the others were on their phones or sleeping, except for Jin hyung he was starring down at me. I just looked down the whole ride back to the dorms.

•~~•
We arrived and as I entered Jin hyung started his scolding, I just sat on the couch and listened to him. It lasted for about two hours then he sent me to my room. I was done taking a shower and was putting on my clothes, the door opened revealing J-hope hyung with a concerned look on his face.

"Hey Jungkook are you okey?" He asked softly.

"Ne hyung, it's just things are happening so suddenly." I replied.

"I'm sorry for forcing you to tell me." He confessed.

"Aniyo hyung I'm the one that's sorry, I didn't mean to yell at you." I looked down with guilt.

"Yah~ Jungkook." He put his arm over my shoulder. "Let's forget what just happened and eat! Jin is making homemade kimbap." He pat my shoulder and went out the door.

I smiled in relief and followed him behind. The rest were already eating while Namjoon hyung is helping Jin with the food. I sat in between Taehyung and Jimin.

"So, Jungkook. How does your sister look like." Jimin asked.

Somehow I felt this strange feeling in my chest, but shrugged it off.
"To be honest she is not that pretty and she will never be my sister." I replied. "Wae? Are you going to hit on her or something."

"Aniyo I'm just curious if she looks like you." He said. "Aigoo~~ is Jungkookie becoming an old protective brother?" He pinched my cheek teasingly.

I slapped his hand away.
"Ani?! I don't care if one of you hit on her, it's not like I care."
I don't know why but that felt like a lie.

Jimin kept starring at me with a teasing smile on his face.
"Jin hyung~~ Jimin won't stop starring at me!" I whined like a baby.

Jin placed my food in front of me then hit Jimin's head with his spatula.
"Yah! Stop starring and eat."

Jimin just pouted and nodded his head.

Jin leaned on the counter.
"But Jimin is right though." He started. "Not only him is curious, but all of us as well. We actually want to meet her someday. So you're going to have to tell us all about her and her name to."

I just sighed and nodded my head.

•~~•