•Chapter 20•

Jungkook's POV
____________________________

I was sleeping soundly until the covers feel off of me sending a cold shiver down my spine.

"Yah! Wake up." Suga hyung shook my shoulder.

I sat up fully awake this time and stretched.

"Everyone is awake and heading to the hotels cafeteria for breakfast." He said. "Hurry and get changed I'll wait for you outside of your room."

He left and I quickly got up and looked through the drawers.
I finally got done and looked at the clock it was 7:43 a.m. I put on my beanie and head out.

"Alright let's go." Said Suga hyung

We went down to the lobby then to the cafeteria, everyone was still waiting as they sat and talked.

"You guys haven't eaten yet?" Said Suga.

"We wanted to wait on you two." Said Jimin hyung.

Suga and I sat down beside each other and started to eat as we all chatted.

"Jungkook where is Yunmin? I almost forgot about her." Said J-hope.

"She went to the mall then she is going to meet a friend of hers. I think she is with him right now." I said.

They all looked at me with surprise while Suga hyung tired to ignore what I said and kept eating.

"Him? So it's a guy!" Taehyung smiled.

"Ya, why?" I asked.

"Oooo~" he teased.

"What!"

"What if they you know start to fall in love." Taehyung smirked. "Yunmin moved a month ago and-"

"Don't be stupid hyung, they are just friends." I said. "Plus it's only been a month."

"But! They have known each other for a long time haven't they." Taehyung pointed at me.

I stayed quiet and ate, Taehyung laughed in victory. Suddenly Suga stood up and throws his food roughly in the trash bin and left. Shockingly we all look at each other. RapMon hyung sighs.

"Did I say something wrong?" Taehyung asked dumbfounded.

"Hyung do you know what's wrong with him? His been acting a bit weird lately." I asked.

"I uh- I'll go check up on him." RapMon hyung also left leaving his food on the table and quickly following Suga.

We tried to keep on eating but lost our appetite, Jin groaned.

"Aish! I can't eat comfortably now. Seriously what's going on." Said Jin hyung.

We all shrugged our shoulders and threw away the food. We went back to our rooms and packed some stuff for practice. We exited the hotel and I glanced at Suga hyung, he looked a bit more calm now while talking to RapMon hyung. I wonder what's going on.

We got in the van and headed to the place will be doing our concert in. I pulled out my phone and clicked on contacts, I click on Yunmin's name starting a message. I hesitated a bit,
Should I text her if she is okay? Nah, I should give her some space. I guess. I don't want to seem like an overly protective brother. But, what if something does happen? Aish! Why is being a brother so hard!