•The Final Chapter•

AUTHOR'S POV
________________________________

A full year has passed and Yunmin's senior graduation is near. She skipped happily all the way to school. In School Yunmin is the captain of the volleyball team. She rethinks back to her last tiernamente and giggles.

[FLASHBACK]

The crowd cheered and chanted as Yunmin's team got into ready position. She could hear her brother and the others cheering her on.

The opposite team threw the ball up in the air coming to her court. Two girls bumped the ball and Yunmin ran up and jumped as high as she could and strikes it down on the other team.
The crowed went wild and Yunmin huddled up with her team cheering. Her brother came down from the bleachers and hugged her. The other boys made a group hug and after that they went out to celebrate.

Yunmin got her stuff out of her locker and proceeded to her first class. Her phone buzzes as she entered her class. She sat down at her desk and looked at her phone.

[Unnie💕: Can't wait for your graduation! I'm going to be there!]

Yunmin smiled and replied back.

"Ok students I know graduation is around the corner but we still have class." Said the teacher getting all the students his attention.
Yunmin put her phone in her school bag and got her notebook out and began to write notes.
Five classes later it's was finally lunchtime. She went to the cafeteria and noticed her friends waiting for her outside where they usually ate.

They chatted away until it was time to go back to class. Yunmin went to her locker and as she opened it she saw a boquete of flowers. She usually receives like love letters, sweets, chocolates, or gifts. But this time it's the first time she ever received flowers and the thing is that she doesn't know who it is. She got out the flowers as a small card fell out. She picked it up from the floor.

She opened the card and started to read, it said:

"I hate waiting. But if wait
Means being able to be
With you, I'll wait for as long
As forever to be with you."

Yunmin would always receive letters that complimented her, but this card made her flutter and made her even more in love.
The only clue that she got is the handwriting, it somehow looks familiar to her.
She put the flowers back in her locker and reminded herself to get them when school ends. She kept the card close to her. Throughout her last class she couldn't focus, she was starring at the card the whole time and every time she reads it she can't help but smile and feel all giddy inside.
Class and school ended and she walked happily with her flowers in hand. She saw her brothers car and ran up to him.

"Oppa! Look!" Said Yunmin showing Jungkook the flowers.

"Well well well I guess it's my time to hunt this boy down." Said Jungkook jokingly examining the flowers.

Jungkook and Yunmin got into the car and has Jungkook drove he kept a smile on his face.
"What's wrong with you?" Yunmin asked.

"Nothing." He Said still smiling.

"Psh, you sure liked to be called oppa by me. Weirdo." Yunmin said as she looked at the flowers.