•Chapter 10•

We waited outside of the dorm for any news on Yunmin. I told my hyungs everything what happened at the amusement park. RapMon hyung witnessed it all, he said he was following Yunmin and I when we ran. I'm glad that he called the ambulance too. I was just so scared I didn't know what to do. My mom and dad came a few hours ago and didn't leave the dorm. But I could here my dad's cries, he kept mumbling something that I couldn't quit understand.
A few minutes later they both came out and asked me questions, I answered them, and they yelled at me mostly my dad. I deserve it though, I didn't mean to push her that hard. Since I know she is also quite strong too I thought she could maintain her balance at least.
It was all ready sunsetting and I almost started to doze off. The door opened making me full awake, the doctor came out with his two surgeons following behind him and my parents standing at the door way. My hyungs and I slowly went up to them. The doctor noticed what we wanted to know, like he read all our minds at once.

"She is alright, but the glass made her wounds deep that we needed to stitch them up. She will need to rest for at least 3 weeks." He said. "Thankfully she didn't lose to much blood, and she will need a supervisor to take care of her."

We all nodded, I actually wanted to stay but I'll be leaving Korea to the States for the tour. We said our goodbyes to the doctor and the surgeons and went inside, I was the first to go to Jin hyungs room where she is laying at soundly. She looked so pale, she had a bandage on her arm and thigh, I crouched down on my knees. And held her hand tightly.

"... I'm sorry..." I said quietly.

Never in my life I thought I would say those two words to her, but I did. And it felt nice. I've been such a stubborn jerk to her, we hated each other almost a month. But now all of that will change.

"I... promise that I'll be... a great big brother from now on... Yunmin-ah."

•~~•

Namjoon's POV
•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•
The rest of us watched Jungkook as he said his final words.

"I... promise that I'll be... a great big brother... from now on... Yunmin-ah." He whispered.

We all smiled as his parents shed tears. I went up to him and put my hand on his shoulder. I signaled my head towards the door for him to leave. He understood and stood up and walked away, his parents walked into the room and closed the door behind them.

"Let's give them some space." Said Jin hyung.

They all went back to the living room, but I stayed behind them. I starred at the door and thought about what happened back at the fair. I can't believe I just stood there, I was just shocked as well as Jungkook. But he still managed to take her out of there.
I was about to leave when heard Yunmin's dad.

"I can't lose her too..."

I tilted my head confused, what does he mean by that? I shouldn't have stayed here for to long.
I went to the living room and sat beside Jungkook on the couch. He had his head down with his hands covering his face. I rubbed his back.
"She'll be fine Jungkook, she just needs to rest."

He just nodded his head with his hands still covering his face. Jin patted his head and tried to cheer him up with his dad jokes. My phone started to ring, I stood up and went out of the dorm. I looked at the caller and it was our manager.

"Ne hyung-nim!" I answered

"Ah! How is everything going in the dorm?" He asked.