•Chapter 14•

Yunmin's POV
________________________________

I was done taking a shower and Ahjumma helped me out. Gently, she dried me with a towel and rapped a clean bandage on my left thigh and arm. She covered me with the towel and lead me the way to the room. I sat down on a chair in front of the mirror and she started to blow dry my hair.
I looked at my phone and picked it up as it lit up. I looked at the screen and I had 2 missed calls and a new message from Jungkook. Oops. I went to my messages and clicked on his name and replied.

Jungkook:
Yunmin-ah! I tried to call you but you didn't pick up. Anyway I just wanted to say that everything went well in Chicago! We will be staying here for a little bit then we're going to New York! I hope your doing well. Bye!

YUNMIN:
Hi! Sorry for not answering your call I was in the shower so I didn't know. And I'm glad that everything went okay in Chicago. And I'm doing just fine.

I send the message and sighed.

"Was that Jungkook?" Ahjumma asked.

"Ne, he said that he tried to call me." I replied. "He also said that everything went well, so they are going to rest for a bit then go to New York."

"That's good, aigoo that kid always gives me an heart attack." She let out.

"Hm? Why?"

"He just over works himself to the point of him feeling in pain in the morning that I always have to send him medicine." She said.

"Whoa really? I didn't know that." I said.

She nodded.
"But he just does that cause he wants to do it for his fans."

She put away the blow dryer and started to brush my hair. I'm learning a lot about him, things that I didn't even knew. I didn't expect him to be that kind of person who loves what he does and the love for his fans. Since we argued a lot I thought of him differently. I looked at my phone in my hands fiddling with it. Should I send him an apology? Can I trust him?

"Yunmin-ah." She said getting out of my thoughts.

"Ne?" I looked at her in the mirror.

"About that boy, Jason." She smirked.

"AHJUMMA!" I shouted as my cheeks turned red.

She laughed.
"I'm just teasing you." She smiled. "Anyway did you call him back?"

"Ya, well he actually called me."

"Oh really? What did you two talk about?" She asked.

"Nothing much just you know, him wondering how I was doing and how everything is going with my b-brother." I hesitated a little.

I could tell Ahjumma froze a bit then smiled. She then went to my bag and got out a black t-shirt and grey sweat pants.

"Ah! Ahjumma let me do it by myself this time." I suggested.

"You sure?"

"Yes! My arm doesn't hurt as much as before."

Suddenly the door bell rang.
"That must be your father, alright then if you need any help just ask."

I nodded my head and she left. I stood up and got out my bra and underwear. I put them on and put on my t-shirt and sweat pants. Lastly I got out my socks and put them on. I got out of the room and slowly made my way to the the living room.

"Hi appa!" I greeted.

"Hi sweetie, are you doing ok?" He asked.

"I'm doing just fine my arm doesn't hurt as much." I said. "My thigh is still healing though. But I can walk a bit."

"That's good! Any news of Jungkook?" He asked.

"Ya he send me a message that everything went well in Chicago." I said. "Oh! Also Suga-sshi texted me to see how I was doing."

"Aww that's nice I guess the members are also worried about you as well." Ahjumma smiled.

We talked for a moment until it was time to eat dinner. We kept the conversation going.

"So sweetie how would you react if I said that we'd go for a family vacation." My dad asked.

I choked again but this time on my drink.

"Re-*cough*-ally!!" I cleared my throat."Were going on vacation!"

"Maaaybe." He sipped his tea.

"Were are we going?" I asked.

"Hawaii."

I got out of my seat and started to jump up and down excitedly and started to run around the living room screaming.

"YAAAAY WE ARE GOING TO HAWAII!!!"

My dad and Ahjumma started to laugh at my reaction.
"Alight alright, sit down before you break something."

I sat down still jumping in my seat.
"So when are we leaving?"

"In two weeks. But! You are going to leave early." He said.

I looked at him confused.
"Huh?"

"I need to stay here so I can help Jungkook's mom to getting her a passport." He said. "So I'm counting on you that you can take care of yourself."

"So when am I going to leave?" I asked.

"In 4 days." He said." You are first going to New York since your brother and the rest of the members are going there."

"Oh okay- wait what! New York?!"

"Yes."

"But why can't I just go straight to Hawaii?"

"Sweetie you're in no condition of walking by yourself wondering in Hawaii." He said. "What if something bad happens to you."

I looked down, it's true that I can't completely walk just yet, I can only take like a few steps then I get tired. I guess it's not a bad idea going to New York. I could bump into Jason somewhere there.

"Alright, but who is going to pick me up from the airport when I get to New York?" I asked.

"BTS's manager. I called him and he accepted it." He smiled. "So he will guide you through the way."

I handed my empty plate to Ahjumma and stood up and went back to the room. I grabbed my phone and layed down on the bed. Should I text Jungkook about it? Nah I'll make it as a surprised for him and for the members.

~~•