•Chapter 19•

Jungkook's POV
______________________________

I woke up by the sound of an alarm, I covered my face with a pillow and groaned.
"Turn it off." I mumbled.

The sound finally stopped and I looked at Yunmin getting ready.
"Yah, where are you going?" I asked half asleep.

"I'm going shopping." She said and went to the bathroom to change.

I stretched my neck to see what time it is, it was 6:30 a.m. Why so early in the morning. I lazily put my head on the pillow and was about to drift into slumber again, until Yunmin came out in her underwear. She quickly got something out of her luggage and went back to the bathroom. I guess she thought I was still sleeping. I closed my eyes for a second not caring at all, but the design of her underwear popped up on my mind.

They were lacy, black, her waist was shown, and even bit of her buttcheeks as well. My eyes shot up making me fully awake. This won't do!
I quickly got up and knocked on the bathroom door.

"What!" She yelled out.

"Change underwear now!"

She quickly opened the door.
"What did you just say?"

"I said change underwear."

"Why?"

"Because I said so! That underwear you're wearing is to sexual." I said and dragging her out.

"You saw me in my underwear! I thought you were-"

"I know I accidentally saw. But the point is to cover your waist and your whole butt." I quickly went through her luggage but she pushed me aside and snatched it back.

"Jungkook I really have no time for this!" She said fixing herself. "I need to go before there's traffic, New York is a busy place."

She went back to the bathroom to do her makeup and hair.

"I'm just looking out for you!" I said and stood behind her.

"For what!"

"You know, him! That guy whatever his name was! James?"

"It's Jason and he is not that type of guy." She said rolling her eyes.

"You may never know! What if things get in the heat of the moment, and you two might end up-"

"Jungkook stop jumping to conclusions 1: that will never ever happen. 2: he and I are just friends."

I sighed in defeat and she left the bathroom all ready to go. She got out her small purse and put it over her head.

"At least take someone with you." I said.

She looked up at me and nodded. She stood up and got out of the room. Thankfully the manager was there standing in the hallway.

"Oh hyung-nim!" I called.

"Ne what is it?" He asked.

"Just for today my sister wants to go shopping and can you please be with her." I said politely.

The manager looked at her and sighed.
"Only for 15 minutes."