•Chapter 24•

Yunmin's POV
________________________________

We packed our bags and getting ready to the airport. Today is the day we go to Hawaii. I put the last of my clothes in the luggage and got out of the room while Jungkook waited for me to te elevator. He let go holding the doors as it was slowly closing, I quickly sped up and dodged the doors as it closed.
I punched him on the shoulder and he groaned rubbing his shoulder.

"Yah! I almost got crushed!" I shouted.

"What? You said that you could walk and jump didn't you?" He said innocently pouting.

I rolled my eyes and waited for the doors to open. We got to the lobby were everyone was waiting and some putting their stuff in the van.

"Yunmin! Why didn't you tell us that we were going to Hawaii." Said J-hope coming up to me.

"You didn't know? Well, surprise!" I smiled.

J-hope giggled and helped me with my things. J-hope and I ended up talking about personal things or our concerns. I discovered that he is really cheerful and sweet. It's like I can tell him anything that's troubling me and he would do anything to cheer me up. I told him about Jason and the day we met up.

He wasn't to happy about it, he said that he should've have been there to get me out of there and only him and I hanging out. I giggled and told him that it's fine.

"Yunmin when we arrive to Hawaii let's take a stroll together and go shopping together." He said.

"I'll think about it." I smiled.

"Okay everyone let's go!" Alerted the manager.

We all got in the van and through the whole ride the guys sang and played games. Jin told us his dad jokes while Suga roasted him. Jimin and Teahyung kept there distance from me. It was still kinda awkward between the three of us after what happened yesterday.

"Jiminie why are you so quite today?" Asked Namjoon.

"Even Teahyung." Jin added.

Jimin and Teahyung looked at each other and talked with there eyes signaling who will tell. They just kept quiet and looked away.

"You're not going to tell us?" Jin asked.
They kept quiet not saying anything, Teahyung hesitated but he couldn't hold it in any longer.

"If it's something-"

"WE SAW YUNMIN NAKED!!" Shouted Teahyung and covered his mouth.

"WHAT?!" The older members started to hit Teahyung and Jimin while Jungkook just watched.

I tried to hold them back as I screamed Jungkook for help. Later I explained without any misunderstandings.

"Aish! Why didn't you say she was wearing a towel." Jin bickered.

"Sorry I just blurt things without thinking." Said Teahyung blushing.

"Plus Jungkook was mostly covering her." Jimin said quietly. "Sorry Yunmin."

They apologized and bowed their heads for forgiveness. I laughed and forgave them.
We arrived to the airport and as the lady was giving me back my passport I heard someone call my name.