•Chapter 6•

Yunmin's POV
•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•    I woke up the next morning on the couch, I got up and stretched. Ugh I feel so tense, I went to the kitchen and made myself cereal.

"Oh! Good morning Yunmin." Said a cheerful voice. "Did you sleep well?"

"Uh yes I did." I lied.

"That's good, what do you want for dinner in the afternoon."

"Hmm how about kimchi." I said.

"Alright I'll just need to buy some ingredients, since the food is running a bit low." She said as she looked through the cabinets.

"I'll join you if you don't mind." I put my bowl in the sink and washed it.

"Thank you dear the faster the better." She said. "Speaking of food, how did it go yesterday?"

I stopped washing and dried the bowl with a towel filling flustered.
"U-uh um w-well-"

"I saw the lunchbox and it was half empty, even the food was a bit smushed together, I guess he was that hungry." She smiled. "He even left some for you."

I put the bowl back in it's place.
"N-no! I m-mean um-"

"I knew it was a perfect chance for you two to get along." She said as she left the kitchen happily.

"Ya I guess..." I sighed.

•~~•

Jungkook's POV
•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This time we were in our dorm relaxing and getting ready to pack for our Wings tour, will be leaving in two days so I get pretty excited to meet our international fans. I was sitting on the couch watching anime on my phone, when I started to get a call from Yunmin. This is actually the 5th time she's been calling, but like always I don't answer and continue watching my anime.

"She dares to interrupt my anime. Aish that kid." I mumbled annoyed.

As it was getting into the climax in the video my phone was suddenly taken away from my hands. I turned and it was Jin hyung.

"Hyung?" I stood up. "Wae?"

"Jungkook we need to talk." He said with a serious expression. "It's about your sister."

I sighed and rolled my eyes. Great now they are against me.
"There's nothing to talk about!"

"Don't give me sass young man! Sit!" He ordered.

I quickly sat down on the couch again. My hyungs surrounded me.

"Jungkook why don't you give your sister a chance." Said Namjoon hyung.

"Didn't you see what she was trying to do yesterday!" Said Jimin hyung.

"Ne she was bringing you lunch!" Said J-Hope next.

"Plus she was in trouble why didn't you stop them!" Said Suga hyung.

"All the food went to waste!" Said V hyung.

By now as each and one of them spoke up they came closer and closer as I sank deeper into the couch. I looked at them shocked, what was I supposed to do? It was her fault for causing a commotion.

"S-so?" I said.

"So? So! SO?!?" Yelled Jin hyung. "You two will get along wether you like it or not and we are going to keep an eye on you two."

"Jin and I have been talking and we thought why not invite your sister over for practice tomorrow and maybe hangout later." Said Namjoon hyung.

"But why!~~" I whined.

"Because we said so! Now text her or call her to come to tomorrow." Said Jin as he threw my phone at me and went to his room.

The rest all went to there rooms and I sat there alone on the couch. I sighed and stood up from the couch and went to my room which I shared with Jimin and V hyung. I shared a bunk bed with V hyung, he sleeps on the top and I sleep on the bottom. I laid on my bed and went to my missed calls. I kept hesitating and my thumb kept hovering over the call button. I ruffled my hair in frustration.

"Yah! Are you going to call her or not." Said V hyung as his head was hanging off the bed.

"I don't think I can do this." I mumbled.

"If your not going to then I will." Said Jimin hyung as he took my phone away.

"Yah! aniyo hyung!" I said as I tackled him to his bed.

I was on top of him and grabbed on my phone, until Jimin called for backup and V hyung jumped of his bed and pulled me from behind.

"Yah! Hyung! Hurry and call her!" V Hyung yelled.

"Im trying!!" Jimin hyung shouted.

We both stopped and panted when my phone started to ring. Please don't answer, please don't answer. The ring ended and we went silent.

"Yeboseyo?"

•~~•