•Chapter 9•

We walked out of the BigHit building and got on there black van to the amusement park. At first I was worried since they're well known, I didn't want fangirls to tackle them down or think the wrong Idea why I'm hanging out with them. I don't want to give out a bad impression on them. But they told me not to worry they call them selves a family which is really sweet of them. I just hope they except me as well.

"Yah~ see I told you, you sing beautiful." Said Jin.

"Kamsamnida." I blushed.

"Ne I agree what do you think Jungkook." Said Jimin.

"I'd rather not repeat myself." He mumbled as he looked out the window.

Great now the atmosphere got all gloomy and awkward. Thanks a lot Jungkook. We glared at each other and at the same time looked away. I still wanted to go home, but the others wanted to see me again. But why? After what happened yesterday, god now that I think about it, it was so embarrassing. I looked over at Jungkook still looking out the window. How can the members help Jungkook and I get along, I don't even know if it's a good idea. But we won't know unless we try, right? V suddenly spoke up with excitement.

"WE'RE HERE!!"

I looked out the window and when I saw the roller coasters my inner child self burst out. Without noticing I started to jump up and down on my seat. When the car parked I quickly opened the door and got out all excitedly.

"Wow Yunmin you're really excited." Said Suga as he chuckled.

"Ne! I love amusement parks!" I smiled.

"Jinja! me too! Let's have a lot of fun together Yunmin." Said V as he hugged me tightly.

"We all do Tae, don't keep Yunmin to yourself. We want to have fun with her too." Said Jin.

"Well what are we waiting for lets go!" Said Namjoon.

We walked up to the entrance and payed to get stamped on our hands so we could go to any ride without paying with tickets. I kept glancing over at Jungkook as we got deeper into the crowd, but he kept his face into a serious look. Now I'm starting to doubt if the plan is ever going to work. Jimin tapped my shoulder and I looked at him as he put his arm over my shoulder.

"Don't worry everything is going to turn out okay with you and Jungkook." He said. "Jungkook can be a bit stubborn and unsure, but he'll come around."

I smiled and nodded, I felt so relieved that someone said that and hearing it form Jimin calmed me down. He just has this voice of soothing ness and relaxation.

"Thank you Jimin." I said.

He smiled and by surprise he grabbed my hand and lead me to one of the stands selling animal headbands.

•~~•

Jungkook's POV
•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•
I saw Yunmin and Jimin walk off while holding hands, I frowned and anger boiled inside me. I stopped on my tracks and secretly followed them. I hid between the crowd pretending I was having a conversation while I slowly peeked the two of them looking at the animal headbands.

"Which one would you like Yunmin?" Asked Jimin Hyung.

"I don't know, I don't usually wear headbands." She said.

"Jinja? Wae?" He asked.

"I just get embarrassed wearing those." She blushed.