•Chapter 31•

JUNGKOOK'S POV
_________________________________

The hyungs and I were backstage in our waiting rooms, as I was waiting for them I decided to call Yunmin on how she's doing. I dialed in her number and put the phone against my ear, nothing. That's weird, she always carries her phone with her. I tried to call her again. But got the same response. So I called my mom.

"Hi sweetie!" She chirped.

"Hi mom is Yunmin okay?" I asked.

"Yes she's fine, she just went for a stroll."

I sighed in relief.
"That's good, it's just, I tired to call her and she didn't answer so I got worried."

"Aw don't worry sweetie, I'll call you back when she gets home." She ushered.

"Alright, thanks Mom." I said and ended the call.

As I put my phone in my bag the staff called out to us that it was time. After the concert we went straight to the hotel to rest for the next day.
I got out of the shower and instantly Yoongi hyung threw my phone at me.

"Your Mom called." He said as he typed away on his laptop.

I put the phone against my ear.
"Hello?"

"Jungkook-ah remember when you asked me if Yunmin was doing okay?"

"Ya, is she good? Did something happen?" I asked.

"She's okay, her phone just broke."

"Oh, how did that happen?"

"Well she was in this store, a girl knocked her phone over, then this other girl accidentally stepped on it." She explained.

"Well alright, thanks Mom." I ended the call.

"What was that all about?" Yoongi hyung asked.

"It's nothing, just about Yunmin's phone." I said.

"Oh, well is she doing okay?" He asked.

"Ya, she can walk a whole lot more." I smiled.

"That's good." He secretly smiled.

I looked at him closely, his cheeks turned a light pink. I thought for a moment thinking back at the vocation in Hawaii. I squinted my eyes a bit.

"Hyung." I started.

"Hm." He replied.

"What do you think about my sister?" I asked.

He looked at me startled and his hands froze in place.
"W-what do you m-mean?"

"I mean as a girl." I said.

"Well-uh-she." He stuttered.

I leaned in closer as he backs away slowly.
"Do you-"

His phone suddenly rang and he stood up quickly taking it.
"Oh! Will you look at that! It's manager-hyung so I better take this!"
He dashed out of the room leaving me dumbfounded.
Bingo! I chuckled as I crossed my arms to my chest.

"So he has a little crush on Yunmin." I rubbed my chin. "Will see about that." I whispered to myself.

•~~•

The next day we are in a fan meeting to see all the J-ARMYs. I was done signing a girls notebook and album and looked at Yoongi hyung who was chatting with a fan. I puckered my slips together making a grumpy face as I glared at him.

"Jungkookie~" a fan tapped my hand.

"Oh sorry I didn't see you there." I chuckled nervously. "You should've smacked my in the head instead."

She giggled making an eye smile. From her bag she got out some snacks. My face brightened with a smile.
I thanked her and signed her album as we chatted away.

"Oh by the way can I ask some questions about your sister? If you don't mind." She asked.

"No go ahead, ask away."

"Was your sister with you during Hawaii?"

I nodded.

"When can we meet her?"

I thought for a moment.
"When she feels ready." I said. "Is that all?"

"Oh there is one more thing, but I don't think you might like it." Her face sadden.

I leaned in cause I got curious.

"Was your sister in a shop?" She whispered.

"Yesterday." I slowly nodded.

"Could this maybe be her." She pulled out her phone and showed the pictures.
My eyes widen, the picture showed Yunmin pushing a girl at the right time. And one with half of her face showing.

"She has the same lips and nose as you." The fan said. "So I thought maybe that could be her."

"Noona..." I mumbled.

"Yes?"

I looked at her straight in the eyes and held her hand tightly and intertwining them together.
"Please help me." I pleaded. "I don't want my sister to see this she might get scared."

She gently smiled and patted my hand.
"Don't worry, I know a guy who can help."

I smiled in relief.
"Thank you noona."

She giggled and blushed.
"No problem kookie."

She went on and then left. It was almost time for us to leave. The hyungs and I got into the van and headed to the hotel. Through the whole care ride I couldn't stop thinking of what Yunmin did at the shop. What even happened? I didn't even know she pushed a girl, was it because of her phone? She even caused a since which made her get more attention. All of the ARMYs will soon find out about her some might misunderstand.

I have to wait for another week to see her. Yunmin please don't do another thing stupid while I'm gone.

•~~•

Hi fam!
I'm sooo ready for the comeback even though I might die, but it's worth it.

The teasers of DNA got me JungSHOOK!

LUV YA'LL!