•Chapter 12•

Yunmin's POV
________________________________

I woke up the next morning with a yawn and gently stretched, I heard a knock on the door and Ahjumma came inside holding a tray with breakfast. The delicious smell made my stomach growl and my eyes shot wide open. What can I say, I love food.
She placed a pillow on my lap and put the tray on top of it.

"Kamsamnida ahjumma!" I smiled.

"Your welcome dear, is there anything room you need?" She asked.

I thought for a moment as I looked around the room and my eye caught the stand. Oh ya my phone rang last night.
"Oh! Ahjumma can you give me my phone please, it's at the stand."

She nodded and went to go get it, as she grabbed my phone it lit up showing a missed call.
"Yunmin-ah it seems you had a missed call from someone."

"From who?" I mumbled the words as I continued to eat.

"From Jason?." She said.

At that moment I choked on the food.
"*cough* Jason! *cough*"

She nodded and handed me my phone.
"Is he a friend of yours? Is he American? Is he your boyfriend? Does he have beautiful blue eyes?"
She kept throwing questions at me as she smiled teasingly.
I blinked at her and blushed a little.

"Uh yes he is a childhood friend of mine, yes he is American, he is not my boyfriend, and uh he does have pretty blue eyes." I mumbled the last part and blushed.

She kept wiggling her eyebrows and gave a smirk.
"CHILDHOOD FRIEND!" I yelled.

She giggled.
"Arasso arasso just a friend." She walked to the door and looked back at me. "Your father is coming to visit you today, so hurry and finish."

I nodded and smiled and she left the room. I looked at my phone as it lit up again, I never thought he would've called me. After what happened the day I left New York.....

Flashback
_____________________________________

I laid on the grassy hill breathing in the Spring air. The wind gently flowing through my hair, I closed my eyes and sinked into my thoughts and hearing the birds chirping all around me.

"Minnie!"
I opened my eyes and looked over my shoulder. A tall and handsome man ran towards me with a cheerful smile.

"Hey Minnie what's up!"