•Chapter 4•

Yunmin's POV
•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~• The next day I help Jungkook's mother with the kitchen. I cleaned the dishes as she swiped the floor. As she did she hummed to melody that I heard of before.

"Do you like to sing ahjumma?" I asked.

Startled she looked at me.
"Oh! Yes dear I do but not only that, I also draw while I sing it helps me focus more."

"That's nice I didn't know you like art." I asked surprised.

"Well yes I do, do you like art Yunmin?" She asked also shocked.

I nodded my head and she clapped her hands in joy. I smiled.
"How wonderful dear! I know for sure that you'll get along well with Jungkook."

My heart sank a little but I forced a smile.
"Ne..."

She continued to mop the floor as she smiled. I leaned on the counter and crossed my arms to my chest. Should I tell her that I'm going to Seoul to visit Jungkook or should I just leave? Nah I should tell her.
I sighed, damn it this is going to be so embarrassing.

"Ahjumma." I started.

She looked up as her eyes sparkled.
"I-I'm going to uh visit Jungkook today-."

"Jinjayo!!!" She said as she grabbed both my hands.
I just nodded as she went to get something from the cabinet and brought out a white lunchbox.

"I was going to give this to him and ask you to join me." She said. "So since your going there already, how about you take this to him."

Oh no oh no oh no!!
"I-I-I." I stuttered

She checked the clock and handed me the lunchbox and pushed me to the front door.
"But what if you come with me-"

"Nonsense it's a time for brother and sister bonding."
I cringed at her statement. I was out of the house and closed the gate behind me as she waved.
"Take care dear!!"

I smiled and waved back. I checked my watch it was only 8:00 a.m which means I have plenty of time to get there. I walked all the way  until I found a bus station. Arrived to my destination which was the train station.

•~~•

I finally arrived to Seoul I mostly slept through the whole ride. I looked around in awe, there were a lot more people here than in Busan. But not just normal people, people from business wearing fancy clothes and collage students with there friends, and coworkers from other jobs wearing their uniforms, some dressed in black or wearing comfortable clothes while wearing a mask? One passed me while he had his head down, another one looking the other way.
What's wrong with them? Anyway I started to walk but every step I took I felt so awkward for some reason, it's like I didn't fit in, I felt so out of place. I shrugged off the feeling and called a cab.
I told the driver to take me to BigHit Entertainment.
"Oh you must be one of their fans right? What were they called again?" Said the driver.

I looked at him confused but shook my head.
"No sir I'm not a fan."

"Oh. Then why do you want to go there?" He asked.

"Let's just say it's for business." I simply said as I looked at my watch.

I heard the man chuckle. It was 10:30 a.m, for some reason I felt nervous, God this is going to be so embarrassing. I hope he doesn't get the wrong idea. As I breathed in I coughed making my throat hurt. I noticed the sudden stench from a cigar, I leaned forward and there were about 5 cigars In the cup holder, I look to my right and saw 2 bottles of soju almost halfway done on the passenger seat.
My eyes widen in shock I leaned back trying to calm down. I looked through the window and saw the BigHit building. We were on a red light, I put my hand on the handle.

"Ahjussie I'll get down here!" I said and quickly got out.

I ran as the man called out to me. I stopped and sat on a bench near the bus stop. Damn it now I smell like alcohol and cigars. I looked around for a perfume shop. My eyes caught an all woman clothing store and my eyes filled with hope. I went in and hoping that the women don't smell a stench on me. I grabbed one of the perfumes I stumbled upon and sneakily put some on. I got out of there and rubbed my sweatshirt. There, now I don't smell as that horrible stench as much. I glanced at my watch and it was now 11:50!!!

Oh god damn it!! I ran towards the building and bumped into some people as I apologized.

Jungkook's POV
•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•
I'm so hungry!! My mom should have been here by now. I even texted her but she hasn't responded yet and now I'm worried. I even try calling her but she won't pick up. I hear my stomach growling I rubbed my stomach and kept on whining and pouting.

"Jungkookie let's go eat somewhere." Said Jimin.

"But what if my mom comes here and sees that I'm not here." I stood up.

"Jungkook-ah we've been waiting for 10 min. Don't worry I'll call her and tell her that we're going somewhere to eat." Said Namjoon.

I slowly nodded and gathered my stuff and we all left the studio. All the sudden loud noises were heard at the lobby, curious we all ran to see what was going on. The security was surrounding someone. My heart raced thinking it would be an anti-fan my hyungs noticed so they pulled me close to them and quietly made our way to the entrance. As we were close to the doors I heard my name.

"IM TELLING THE TRUTH!! JUNGKOOK IS MY BROTHER." A girl yelled.

I stopped in my tracks, I turned around and saw a glimpse of the girl. I wasn't sure so I called out her name.
"Yunmin?"

The security stopped dragging her and the girl looked back. It was her.

•~~•