•Chapter 18•

Yunmin's POV
________________________________

We finally landed in New York and made our way to exit the airport. A black van arrived and took us to the hotel were the rest of members were staying in. We got out of the van and made our way to the entrance. Namjoon called the boys to meet at the lobby. He waited and I followed the manager to hide for a bit.

Minutes later I heard load voices coming from the elevator. I peeked behind a wall seeing the others walking in style and by style I mean not to fancy but yet handsome. They gathered around Namjoon and greeted him. I tried not to make as much noise since I'm using my crutches again.
The manager tapped my shoulder and signaled for me to go. I nodded and made my way towards them. I went behind Jungkook and slowly approached him. I tapped his shoulder and he turned around.

"Omo! Yunmin-ah!" His eyes widen.

With that everyone turned around and there faces lite up.

"Yunmin!!" Taehyung and Jimin ran up to me and hugged me.

"Guys be careful!" I warned them.

They quickly let go of me.
"Sorry it's just we are happy to see you!" Taehyung said.

We all went to the 5th floor to the hotel rooms. We went to a suit room which was Jin's and Suga's hotel room. They let me sit on a comfy chair while they sat on the floor or on the beds.

"So how are you guys." I started.

"We're all good, a bit tired but also excited." Said Jin.

"But is it alright for you to be here?" Asked Suga. "I mean, why are you here exactly."

I smiled and giggled.
"I'm on vacation!"

They all looked at each other confused, of course except for Namjoon.

"She is waiting for her dad and her ahjumma. She can't be by herself that's why she is here with us instead." Said Namjoon.

"Wait so you knew?!"

"You were part of this?!"

"Is that why you stayed behind?!"

"No wonder something was fishy." Said Jungkook glareing at me.

"Surprise!" I reside my hands.

•~~•

We talked some more until it was completely dark outside. I yawned and they helped me with my luggage. Since Jungkook sleeps by himself most of the time, this time I'm going to be sharing a room with him. He lead me the way to his room and when he opened the door I instantly smelled food coming from the small kitchen.
My stomach growled.

"You hungry?" He asked.

I nodded and he put my luggage and backpack on his bed. I sat down on the couch to rest.

"I'm making ramyeon is that okay?"

"Ya." I simply said.

I got out my phone and went to messages. Should I text Jason? I guess I should, I mean I was only gone for a month. Maybe we can catch up on things. I was about to send the text but hesitated. He could be sleeping or studying. I looked at the clock, it was only 9:30 p.m. I don't think his sleeping, maybe his studying, then I guess I won't bother him.
I put my phone away but suddenly my phone dinged, I quickly got on my phone and saw a text message from Jason.