Chapter 2

Bon's P.O.V

"Damn it!" I screamed as I bolted after Rin. Where could he have gone? I ran through campus looking for him but I couldn't find him. I thought he'd be in his door room but when I got there, it was empty.

Grr, why was I so mean to him?! I told him to trust us and the minute that he does, we all stab him in the back. We're terrible friends!

Where the hell could he have gone? Think, think, think..... THE ROOF!!! Of course! He always goes to the roof to clear his head. I ran up the stairs in the old abandon door. "Please don't let me be too late," I pleaded. I quickened my pace and threw open the door at the top of the stairs.

I looked around frantically searching for him. If he wasn't there I don't know we're he'd be. Just as I was about to start freaking out again, I noticed him on the far side of the roof. He was sitting on the ledge staring down at the ground below him. I started to walk toward him before noticing that he was holding something.

I quietly walked closer trying to get a better look at what he was holding. I was surprised to see that it was a guitar. Does he even know how to play guitar? Immediately after that thought passed through my head, his hands starts moving up and down the strings playing a familiar tune.

I couldn't believe he knew how to play an instrument. What else do I not know about him? Just when I thought he couldn't surprise me anymore than he already had... He started to sing.

His voice was the most angelic thing I'd ever heard. I strained to hear what he was singing.

When the days are cold,
And the cards unfold,
And the saints we see are all made of gold.

I stood there mesmerized by the sound of his voice. As he sang, his voice slowly got louder.

I want to hide the truth,
I want to shelter you,
But with the beast inside,
There's nowhere we can hide.

Rin's voice cracked as he continued to sing.

Don't want to let you down,
but I am hell bound.

I realized he wasn't just singing a song he heard off the radio. He was singing how he really felt. I did this to him... I made him feel like he's a demon. I have to find a way to fix this.

Rin stopped singing and set down his guitar. After wiping away a couple tears, he stood up. "Goodbye everyone. I'm sorry I was such a burden." A few stray tears slid down his face as he stepped forward.

Shit! I realized what he was about to do. No! I can't lose him! I ran towards him, hoping I could make it on time. He held his foot above the edge for a second before letting himself fall forward.

"No!" I cried, jumping toward him. I watched his body fall in slow motion. I wasn't going to make it.

Rin's P.O.V.

Was that Bon's voice? No... It can't be.... Could it?

___________________________

Sorry for the long wait. I promise it won't take that long to update next time!

Btw, the song was Demons by Imagine Dragons.