Chapter 10

Rin's P.O.V.

I groaned as the light burned my eyes. "Oww," I grumbled miserably. "Why does my head hurt so much?" The sound of someone snorting next to me made me jump.

   "Because you're a dumbass."

   I looked over to see Bon sitting on the edge of the bed. Why the heck was he in my dorm? Wait, my room looks different... This wasn't my room!  If it wasn't mine, then who's was it?

   "Where am I and how did I get here?"

  Bon quirked an eyebrow, "What do you remember?"

   Remember? Was there something I should remember? I was in my dorm... And I woke up for some reason... Why did I wake up? I don't know. I took a walk... No, not a walk... I was panicking... I needed help. Why did I need help? I fell and then, nothing. Why was I up? Did it have something to do with the reason I was panicking? Hmm, maybe a nightmare? Yeah, that's what it was a nightma- wait no, it wasn't a nightmare! I remember now! It was a memory... Oh gosh, that's why I was panicking. He's going to come after me soon, I can feel it.

  My chest stared to tighten again and my breathing picked up in pace. I could feel the beginnings of a panic attack. Two hands clamped down on my shoulder.

   "Okumura! Dude, what's wrong?"

  I could hear Bon calling me, but I couldn't get myself to respond. I heard him curse.

   "Okumura, you've got to start breathing or you're going to pass out."

     'No dip Sherlock,' I thought to myself. If only I could remember how to breathe, but at that moment, I was too panicked to remember. I needed someone to help me. Someone I trusted, and at the moment, that wasn't Bon. I needed someone who'd never hurt me before and I was willing to open up to.

  "Ge-get...Izu...Izum..." I couldn't completely get out what I was trying to say, but he seemed to understand.

   "Shima!" He shouted. The pink haired boy came running in looking annoyed.

   "What do you want?! I was in the middle of my mang- oh my gosh, what's wrong with Okumura?"

   "Go get Izumo! Now!" Bon shouted loudly, making him jump.

   Shima looked confused but didn't argue. The thought of someone I could actually trust being here was soothing. But not soothing enough for me to breathe. My vision was starting to dim and Bon's words of attempted comfort started to sound as though I was underwater.

    "Okumura! C'mon man, don't pass out on me! Okumura!"

  'Sorry Bon,' I thought. 'I can't.' My vision darkened and everything went black.

POVSWITCHPOVSWITCHPOVSWITCH

Bon's P.O.V.

"Shit," I cursed. 'What the hell even caused that? One moment he was sitting there trying to remember last night and the next he's freaking out. Did something happen to him last night? Was he attacked?' I rubbed my temples. 'Why is life so strange whenever this bastard's around?

I looked down at him, passed out in the bed. 'Well,' I thought, 'at least he's calm now.' He seemed to have started breathing again, now that he was unconscious. Placing my hand on Rin's head, I looked toward the door, "Hurry up Shima," I mumbled.

ANOTHERPOVSWITCHTHAT'SRIGHTANOTHERPOVSWITCH

Izumo's P.O.V.

I bit my lip as I looked over the problem in my textbook for the hundredth time. 'Think Izumo, think!' And yet, all that thinking did nothing. I continued to sit there, staring at the piece of paper in front of me in total confusion.