Chapter fifty-two

Hello guys...

Follow on Instagram : InfinitePeaceXx

This chapter is dedicated to PandazExpress0 as she was the first one who commented her answer on the previous chapter...

Happy reading ^^

••••••••••••

"Ahhh", someone screamed out loud. What the hell is that?

I groaned at the sudden noise. Who decided to intrude my beauty sleep? I was enjoying my dark chocolate cake in my dreams but someone had to ruin my moment, right? Like seriously, I will kill this person. 

I was about to turn around since I was lying on my stomach and face the intruder but the latter jumped on me and sat on my butt, making it impossible for me to even move my body. Hell! This person weighed more than a sack filled up with a whole damn lot of potatoes.

"Get up! Get up!"the person sung at the top of her voice. Heck! Will somebody just tell this person that her voice is horrible? It's like a frog whose got either a sore throat or a piece of bread stuck in the throat but still trying to sing. I just don't know how to describe this particular voice. If anything, It's just really horrible.

"Get oumpf meh" I whined, my voice muffled with my pillows.

"No can do. Now, get up!" the voice replied and squealed when I tried to reach for her.

Not getting access to her arms, I pinched her right thigh.

"Ah" she screamed out loud yet again. I think my eardrums gonna burst. Okay! Well, I think pinching her wasn't really a good idea. I mustered all the courage that one can have so early in the morning and wiggled my butt from side to side. Just then, a loud noise was heard and then omph. Did she fall down? That must have been so funny.

"I hate you!" she yelled and huffed out a sigh.

"Oh, I love you babe!" I turned around and winked at an upset Aubrey who was sitting cross-legged on the floor.

"But I hate you!" she responded and glared at me.

"No, you don't." I sat up and grinned at her.

"I do!" she cried and got up but somehow got her legs tangled in my bed sheets which resulted in her ass kissing my carpeted floor again.

"Haha! K-karma is re-really a b-b-bitch." I said in between guffaws while staring her down. Her face right now though. 

"Youuuuuuu-

She jumped on me again and my eyes widened in shock at her sudden action. Don't even ask me how the hell does this girl has so much energy so early in the morning. I really don't know the answer to that myself.

"You're so bad" she whined and sat on my stomach. I gasped when she landed on top of me.

"Get off me, you fatty elephant!" I groaned and wailed at the same time.

Her gasp echoed in the now deadly silent room and I squeezed my eyes tightly shut knowing very well what's to come.

She screeched out loud. Oh dear God, her voice is so loud.

"You're such a bitch.... but wait, you're my bitch. No, wait! I'm going off subject. You're being such an evil best friend. Instead of hugging me tight while telling me how much you missed me, you're pushing me away, laughing at my clumsy self and calling me bad names and oh my gosh, you just called me fatty elephant. Am I fat? You're such a -

"And that's my crazy best friend for you." I muttered, completely cutting through her ramble and opened my eyes to find her looking at me as if she just realized that apples grow up on trees.

"What? Who are you talking to?" she asked me, her eyebrows knitted tightly together and she looked around bewilderingly!

Just then an awesome idea propped up in my mind.

"Oh you didn't know? I'm doing a live video right -

"No freaking way! Don't tell me you have cameras installed in this room right now and that I just humiliated myself -

"God dang it, you got me! This is gonna be my next video. Just pray that you look good in it -

"What? How could you? How's my hair? Am I looking good? -

"And why should I tell you? It's your fault that you sneaked up on me while I was asleep. You -

"Please don't post this video. I will do whatever you want me to do. Just please, don't -

"And why should I do that? I -

"Shelly Jessica Anderson! You better listen to me or else -

"Or else what? What would you do? You -

"Please. Pretty please." she pouted at me and gave me her best puppy eyes. On no! Not that! She knows that's my weakness and she still does it. I bet she would start crying if I denied her again. So, I denied her. Evil laughs.

She knows that I always had the habit of filming everything since childhood and yet she always forget to keep that in her mind when she comes at my place. Filming every little moments in my life has been one of my obsession and one day, I captured my brother joggling five eggs in the kitchen, so, I said why not post it on YouTube? It would be my first video ever. And that's what I did. And of course, with my brother being only half covered, that is with only a towel wrapped lowly around his waist, with his six-pack abs on display and with his morning messy hair, there was no doubt that that video wouldn't hit 1 million views in only two freaking days. So yeah, I continued on doing pranks on my friends and family members after that and I captured every reaction of them. Every single time though, their reactions are priceless. 

"Please-

"Just shut up! You-

"Please-

"Okay fine but-

"Please-

"Are you deaf? I just said that-

"Please, Shel! You know how much I love you, right? You-

"Aubrey, I was only kidding. Now will you please just get off me-

"What? You were only kidding? You are such a bad fr-

"Get off me right now. I think I'm gonna die-

"Not that easily girl. Now give me my hug" she squealed and then hugged me tightly.

"Leave me-

"Oh my innocent eyes!" a familiar voice boomed from the doorway.

I quickly pushed Aubrey who went screaming like a banshee in the air and ended with a groan on the floor again. Oops! I grimaced at Aubrey who was literally upside down. That's gonna hurt like a bitch. Sorry again, Aubrey.

I glanced at the doorway to see- No freaking way! Max?

••••••••••••••••

Heya guys...

So what do you think about Aubrey?

And what do you have to say about Aubrey and Shelly's relationship?

Another question for our little game custom : Strawberry or chocolate?

Remember : the one who comments his/her answer first gets the next chapter dedicated to him/her...

See you asap with another chapter ^^