Chapter sixty

Hello guys...

Follow on Instagram : infinitepeacexx

This chapter is dedicated to RASH-K-HINA ...

Important A/N at the end of this chapter!!! Please read...

Happy reading ^^

••••••••••••

"Hello sexy!", a familiar voice whispered huskily in my left ear as soon as I turned around the corner to enter the detention room.

I yelped and before I could even let out a cry, I was swiftly whipped around and soon, my back made contact with the cold wall. I hissed at the coldness and punched Max on his right arm. He leaned more closer towards me, his arms cropped up over the wall on each side of my head.

"That's for scaring me!" I punched him again and again and he groaned in annoyance.

"Stop it." he pouted and grabbed my right hand.

"Stupid!" I muttered and looked away.

"I know I'm the most Smart Talented Unique Person In Demand but you shouldn't say that aloud, babe, who knows someone may hear you and steal your sexy boyfriend away from you a-

"W-wait! What?" I asked bewilderingly and tried to push him away.

"Stop frowning, babe. You'll get wrinkles more earlier than intended." he snickered and tightened his hold on me.

"Stop it, you dumb-ass." I chuckled and pushed him away. Well, guess what? I succeeded. I shook my head while laughing at him when he stumbled on his own feet.

"Shel, that's not funny at all." he glared jokingly at me and I raised an eyebrow at him.

"Oh really?" I stepped forward and pressed my hands firmly on his chest.

"W-what are you doing?" he stuttered and shivered at my touch.

"What does it seem like?" I whispered in a what I believe is a sexy voice.

"Seems like the good girl is no longer a good one.",he muttered to himself.

I chuckled and closed the little distance between us.

"Shel!" Max groaned and I felt him take a sharp and quick breath when I brushed my lips against his slightly opened ones.

"Hmm" I hummed in response and pecked him on his rosy lips.

"Goddammit, babe! Stop it, I won't be able to hold myself.",he said through gritted teeth and pulled me more into his embrace.

"Who's holding you back? I'm not." I bit my lower lip and glanced at him.

"Shit!" he closed his eyes tightly and his breath came out raspy and heavily.

"We should stop." he whispered huskily, his voice more sexy than ever. I almost moaned out loud when I felt his little Jr bulging through his tight blue jeans and the way he was pressed up against me, wasn't helping at all.

"Thanks for telling me, captain obvious." I rolled my eyes at his suggestion. 

"This is the second time today." he grumbled and groaned in annoyance. I chuckled when I realized that he was referring to the little mishap that occurred this morning.