Chapter 7

Jill's POV

My blood boiled in rage as I sped towards the other side of the park. I knew that I was fast runner. I even broke the sprint record in my school but I have no idea I can run faster. My adrenaline must have kicked in as I made my way to the group of people.

"Why don't you pick someone your own size!" I yelled at them and i mentally slapped myself because I knew I'm far shorter and l looked weaker than them... but hey... looks can be deceiving. My brother and I both took self defense. I barely made it to brown belt but my brother was a black belt. He took it more seriously than I am. His reason was to protect me. My reason was he'a there to protect me.

All thee despicable looking guys looked towards my direction. At this point I don't care about anything else. My only concern was the beauty in front of me. I can see that she's scared even though her expression said otherwise. I can see her struggle from the grip of one of the man but was failing miserably. "Let her go!"

"Look what we got here!" One of the thugs said. He took a step towards me and proceed to tower me. "We got another doll to play with." He added with a smirk on his face. He looked back to the others.

And that's a wrong move! Doesn't nobody told him never to look away from a fight? Well, the moment he looked back at me, he was greeted by my right hook. Yeah! I sucker punched him. At this moment I don't care about fighting fair... it's three against one anyways.

The impact must have been hard that he got knocked out. I saw him fell on the ground, his nose was bleeding and his pupils rolled upwards. His buddies immediately went to check on him. The looked on their faces changed. I must have really pissed them of.

"You're gonna pay for this!" One of then said as he lunged towards me. He attacked me with barrage of punches. His swings were wide and open that I easily dodged, but I knew I still needed to be careful as one single blow can end me. He's still a guy and his strength cannot be under estimated.

He continued to attack me until I saw an opening. He took a wild right straight which I avoided by ducking. Then I used my speed to step towards him and punch him in the stomach twice. It didn't end there because I followed it up with an uppercut which he narrowly avoided.

His buddy then started to attack. But compared to the other one, his swings were more precise and sharp. He must have taken a lessons or must have really fought a lot. It's hard to avoid his attacks because his almost as fast as me. I used my arms to parry some of the punches which was wrong move. His punches were heavy and strong. I need an opening. I need to make a move.

He then gave me a round about kick which I caught. He was now standing with only one feet. I took my chance and pulled him closer as I deliver my own kick which landed directly into his nose. He fell on the ground, his hands automatically held his bleeding nose. His buddy went to check on him. Great! I made them angrier.

They both stood up and took a fighting stance. Oh oh... this ain't good! They will attack together. And they did!

Once again I was stormed by different combination of punches. One hit me on the side but I managed to get back by hitting him on the jaw. The other tried to punch me to the face that I nearly dodged. However, the other one was able to hit me again in the chest area and I felt the pain.

I cough as I slid backwards due to the impact. I felt my chest tighten and had difficulty in breathing. I search for a possible weapon. I knew I can't with both of them fighting side by side.

I sprinted towards the tree where I saw a broken baseball bat. Two thirds from the tip was broken. It must have been thrown there. Lucky me. I then took the offense and proceed to swing at them. I luckily hit the other guy to the face because his his buddy dodged my attack.

The guy got knocked out in an instant. The last thug then went to check his fallen comrades. Now it's one on one. That was what I thought. When he got up. His expression was changed from pissed of to sneaky... as if he was planning something. He took a step forward while I took a step backwards. It went on like that until I felt a presence behind me. But when I turned around, I was greeted by a sucker punch. There's a forth person! Shit! Was all I was able to say as I was engulfed by darkness.