Chapter 20

Sam's POV

The last thing I wanted to be was to be caught in the middle of two special persons in my life. What was worst was those two persons were siblings and if you add insult to injury, they were twins. Based on several studies that I read, twins have special connection. Even if you separate them, they can always feel each other. And by how Jack and Jill completed each other's sentence and how they bonded, I'm sure that they were tight.

I hope I don't get ahead of myself. My head hurts when I tried to analyze stuff like this. Based on Jack's action, I knew he liked me. However, I liked Jill. But, Jill... I don't know if she liked me the way I liked her or as just friends. The fact that she saved my life does not automatically means that she harbors the same feelings for me. She can be the type of person that protects everyone.

But one thing was sure... I liked her... no... I'm in love with her. I don't want to give Jack false hope and I wanted to know Jill's feelings therefore, I'm going to use this opportunity to be with her.

I'm thankful for Jack's chivalry, but I liked Jill. She was my very first friend after all. I took a deep breath and put up a courage to link arms with her. She seemed to tense at first but soon relaxes and smiled at me. I then lead us to the entrance. I saw Jack frown but I ignored it. Pete was busy ensuring that the van was locked and I believe Nica and Mia were already posting statuses online.

"I'll go get out tickets." Jack offered and took off. I felt Jill tensed on my side and I felt awkwardness between them. Does she knew? Of course she knew... they were twins. We then followed and took some pictures while waiting for Jack.

"Let's take a selfie!" Jill said. She opened her phone front camera and we both smiled at it. It went great! I wanted a copy so I took my phone to sms her but she beat me to it. I saw an incoming message with out photo attached. The first thing I'm going to do when we get home was to print this precious memories. A few more selfies or groupies... with the gang and Jack showed up with our wrist band. It was for ride-all-you-can ticket.

Since Jill was still a little busy sending the pictures, I took two from Jack and placed the wrist band on Jill whom smiled in return. She then took the remaining one and put it on me. We smiled at each other and at that moment, I was hoping that the time would stop and the people around us would disappear. Her eyes were locked to mine and I noticed her examine every part of my face. My heart started beating faster when her eyes landed on my lips. Suddenly, I noticed her face slowly leaning into me. I closed my eyes and waited for impact but it didn't come.

"Come on you two!" Mia said as she hanged on our shoulders. "The ride's waiting! Let's go before more people come in."

I just nodded.

"S-sure..." Was Jill's brief response. She wasn't even looking at us. And I'm not sure if it was because of the sun because I sure that Jill's face was red. Was she blushing because she tried to kiss me? Wait! I'm over thinking again... maybe she just saw a dirt on my face. Anyways... this was really becoming very awkward. First Jack... and now Jill... For the sake of this trip... I hoped for someone to break the ice.