Chapter 28

Jill's POV

My mother, brother and the nurses helped me to the wheelchair. They were very careful not to further damage my injuries. The IV was latched into the pole and my catheter was removed.

They pushed the chair to the next room where Sam was confined. Upon opening the door, I immediately saw her small frame. She just managed to gain a fee weights and now she had loose them again. The bags under her eyes were proof of sleepless nights.

"Can you leave us alone?" Jack then pushed me besides her bed and quietly left the room.

I took her hand and held them tight. Oh how I missed her touch. "Oh Sam... I'm so sorry for worrying you. But I'm here now... Please baby... Wake up..." I whispered to her. If I wasn't confine to this chair then I would have laid beside her so she can wake up in my arm.

I felt a squeezed on my hands and saw her perfect blue eyes. It was glistening in tears and full of emotions. "Jill???" She whispered in a weak and soft voice.

She spoke!

"Yes! It's me baby... "

"You woke up..." She said again.

"I did." I replied. "You spoke..." I followed.

"I did." She replied. And we both smile.

"I thought I was only hallucinating when I heard your voice when I was down." I then started to kiss her hand over and over again.

"And I thought I would never be able to let you hear those words." I smiled at her words. "I love you Jill. I love you so much that I'm willing to follow you to the afterlife."

"That was so thoughtful but I would be mad at you if you did that. But... I'm here now and I won't ever leave you again." I promised her. And given a chance, I would like to spend eternity. "I love you more Sam. More than anything in this world."

"I love you most."

Sam was released after a day and I was released after a week. Having a mother as a doctor had some perks. I was allowed to be released under her custody.

Due to my injuries, I have missed a lot of school days but I was able to take make up exams with the help of the gang. I was home schooled until for the duration of the year... only going to school for exams. I missed a playing sports and fortunately the team was doing okay without me... they do struggle... but was still able to win.

Christmas eve came and Sam was going to spend it with us. Her aunt, being single had a tradition on volunteering in the shelter. She planned to bring Sam along but a the idea of Christmas with us was better.

"Dinner's almost ready!" My mom yelled. Sam and I was busy snuggling on my bed. My full arm and leg cast was changed into half cast so I can move better.

"I don't want to move..." I whined. Sam was the big spoon and I'm enjoying snuggling in her chest. We was gifted in that area.

"Me too... but if you don't move... then they will drag us downstair." She said. It was then that I noticed the necklace that she was wearing.

"This is pretty." I complimented it while trying to get up.

"It was a gift from my aunt." She said as she helped me. "It was actually a locket." She then removed the necklace and opened the heart shape pendant. It place was a picture of two familiar blondes.

"They're my parents..." She began.

"Theresa and Samuel..." I completed. Seeing those picture, I recognized that those two people that I talked to in the limbo was Sam's parents. If if weren't for them then I could be in heaven too and Sam would have been devastated.

"How did you know? We never discussed about them."

I smiled at her and kissed her in the lip. "Let's just say... that two blond angels helped me find my way back."

The look of confusion in her eyes was so cute that I can't help but kiss her again in the lips. But this time, it was't a peck. I pulled her into a long and passionate kiss. We broke the kiss in need of air.

"I love you Sam."

"I love you more Jill."

"I love you most." We said at the same time.

END.

A/N: Can you guys help in casting?