1. Four Months Later

Yes, I know that in the show it's a 6 month wait but I shortened it to 4 months leave me alone.

Thnx

It was 4 months now after the team stopped the singularity from destroying the city/world and Barry stood in the cortex

Alone, I may add, because he pushed everyone away.

Where, you ask?

Well, Cisco works with Joe at the CCPD.

Caitlin works at Mercury labs.

Iris still works at CCPN.

And Brooke, she keeps the Allen-Baker house grounded.

After the singularity was taken care of, Barry really hit rock bottom.

He locked himself in his room and only came out for work and Flash duties, so she made sure he paid his bills and ate.

She basically makes sure he stays alive.

Other than that, she volunteered for the city, helping with citizens who needed medical attention and even helping with cleaning and fixing buildings that were destroyed by the singularity, always keeping her sister in mind.

Well, that's what Brooke used to do before she was 8 months pregnant and ready to pop.

No one talked about Tori's death.

Especially in the Allen-Baker residence.

You even say her name, Barry is outta there.

Just gone.

He was truly broken and sometimes he wondered if not saving his mom was the right choice.

Brooke helped Barry and made sure he ate and everything, but he never wanted to see her.

Brooke reminded him too much of Tori.

She understood his problem and she respected when he had to lock himself up because seeing her was too much for him, but after months and months of moping (and let's not forget that Brooke is 8 months pregnant) she gets annoyed.

It was a lovely Tuesday afternoon in early September when Brooke walked into the cortex and saw Barry looking around, lost it seemed like.

"Allen! Been looking for you all day" she says trying to lighten the mood and he glances at her.

"You shouldn't be here, Brooke" he says quietly as the computer dings, signaling a meta-human.

Before Brooke can say anything back, he's out.

Brooke, by now, was tired of Barry working alone. As much as she'd love to support him and his choices, he can't do this alone like he wants.

So, she drives to the precinct and walks into the elevator once she enters the building.