20. Crush

"Ho, ho, ho" Snart says slowly before taking a sip of his drink, humming

"Cocoa isn't cocoa without the mini marshmallows. And you're out. I checked" he smirks.

"Aw really, I swear I just bought some!" Tori whines and his smirks widens.

"Really?"

"No, you moron. What the hell are you doing in here" Tori says and before she knows it, Barry runs to Snart and pushes him against the wall angrily.

"Are you out of your mind? Breaking into my home?" Barry says through clenched teeth.

"Barry-"

"Careful" Snart interrupts Tori,"I made an upgrade to the cold gun. If I release my grip from the handle, the core goes critical. You two might make it, but the baby and his mama won't" Snart smirks and Tori pulls Barry off of him.

"Don't threaten my family ever again" she points a finger angrily at him and all he does is smirk, making her turn around in frustration.

"Why are you here, Snart?" Tori sighs as she plops down on the couch, Leonard walking away from the wall he was pushed against.

"I got the Noel spirit, wanted to give you a gift. Mardon broke Jesse and me out to kill you two. Jesse's on board, of course. He's shaking with excitement. Me, I'm gonna pass" he explains and Tori looks up at him.

"Why? You grow a conscience?" Tori snickers.

"Mardon wants revenge. Jesse wants chaos. I'm just not invested like they are"

"You mean there's no money in it for you?" Tori asks and he smirks.

"I was never much for non-profit work"

"Or maybe it's because you're in love with one of the people he's trying to kill" Barry speaks up and Snart's head snaps towards him.

"Don't flatter yourself, Barry. You're decent, not lovable" he smirks, making Barry roll his eyes.

Tori notices Barry's sudden anger towards Snart and she looks at him confused.

"If you're not in with them, then tell me where they are" Barry changes the subject.

"Nah, consider me more of a secret Santa. Besides, you and your friends love to solve a good mystery" Snart begins to walk towards the door.

"You're so full of it, Snart" Barry snaps.

"Barry" Tori warns him.