16. Lots of Love

The car that the villain and the hero were in passed a sign stating "Central City City Limits"

"We've still got another 40 minutes until we get to S.T.A.R. Labs. Just hold on" Snart tells Tori who looks at him.

"Why don't you just let me die? You hate me anyway" she chuckles lightly, surprised at how caring Snart was being.

"Whether I like it or not, you're the only superhero I actually kind of like. If you die, the Flash is left, and that's not fun at all" he smirks, his special tone still lacing his voice.

He speeds up, now entering the city.

Back at the lab, Caitlin was safe, Harry was stitched and Barry and the rest of the team were planning a way to capture Grodd.

About thirty minutes later, Grodd was thrown into a breach that Harry said he would be safe and away from humanity in.

Barry had his full speed and confidence back as they headed back to the lab.

Barry changed out of his suit and turned to Cisco.

"Time to look for Tori"

"No need to" they hear the famous voice of Snart as he quickly walks in, Tori in his arms.

Everyone stares at him, surprised that he's helping her and he rolls his eyes.

"I'm going to drop her on the floor and leave if you don't tell me where to put her" he says and the team finally recognizes this criminal.

Barry quickly grabs Tori from Snart's arms and brings her to the med bay, Caitlin running in to begin getting her IV bags.

Cisco and Iris give each other a look as they see Snart looking at Tori with a worried expression before smirking at each after.

"She'll be okay. Nothing a few IV bags can't do" Caitlin walks out as Barry stayed, sitting next Tori as he holds her hand.

"I should be heading out now. Enough good deeds for the year" Snart tosses his gun over his shoulder with a smirk,"besides, I'm sure Mick is lost right about now. He was never really the smart one"

"You're not going to stay until she wakes up?" Iris steps forward.

"I've spent enough time with a superhero to last me a decade" he looks at Iris before looking down,"but give her a word when she wakes up"

Everybody listens, ready to hear what Snart has to say.

"Tell her that I have" he looks at the team in front of him.