19. Ah Shit Here We Go Again

"Thank you for coming" Barry runs into a room and sees Oliver, Tori and Malcolm Merlyn,"I know this is more than a little crazy"

Barry looks around, confused before realizing that he ran back in time.

'God damn it, Barry. Tori said to stop doing this!' He thinks to himself as he slowly walked towards the familiar circle.

Barry looks at Tori who watched Oliver talk and he took in her appearance.

Tori must've felt his gaze because she looks back at him, giving him a quick smile.

'Oh, what have I done?'

***

Tori was already in the farm house by the time Oliver and Barry arrived and Barry told Oliver about his time jump.

"Well, maybe we use that to our advantage. You say that whatever we do against Savage doesn't work? Then we come up with a new plan" Oliver tries to help Barry accept what he did.

"No. No, no, no. Ok, look, you can't. You--when I mess with time, it just, it doesn't end well" Barry tries to explain.

"But what you're telling me is that it already doesn't end well" Oliver says as they walk towards the house but then stops,"Barry, people in our line of work, we don't get second chances. We need to take this one"

"All right, I hope you're right" Barry nods.

"All right, let's start with what went wrong" Oliver starts.

"You did" Barry replies bluntly,"When we go up against Savage, your head's not in the game. You're not yourself"

"Why not?" Oliver asks, curious but Barry gives him a look, pleasing that he doesn't tell him.

"Oliver-"

"Barry!" Oliver gets frustrated,"Why not?"

After a few seconds, Barry decides to tell him,"Ok, are you planning on giving me a hair sample to run forensics on in the near future?"

"...Yeah"

"Well, I did. And you were pretty shaken after the fact. And then Felicity found out, and you guys had a pretty big fight, and it sounded like it was over between you two"

"What was the fight about?" Oliver asks, stepping forward.

Barry sighs,"I'm pretty sure you're someone's father, Oliver" Barry says and Oliver's face falls.

"So when we go up against Savage, you're not focused. And then, Kendra can't access her powers, and then the tech they're developing to counteract Savage's staff does not work, and everyone...dies, Oliver" Barry looks down, remembering.