23. OB-GYN

After the two were done with work, Tori went straight home while Barry went to the West household to have dinner with Joe, Iris, and Wally

Tori was invited but she still needed to make a doctor's appointment and wasn't really feeling up to it.

So when she got home she made the appointment, which is in a few days (surprisingly quick, I know) and now she sat on the couch watching her umpteenth episode of Family Feud as she waited for Barry to come home while Brooke and Matthew slept upstairs.

A knock interrupts her binge watch and she stands up, taking the blanket that was wrapped across her shoulders and around her body. She opens the door and surprised to see

"Leonard, what the hell are you doing here?" She asks, looking at the villain who leaned against the threshold.

He looks up at her with a smirk before standing up straight.

"You're lucky I knocked," he says, barging his way past Tori, entering her home.

"Yes, please come in," Tori says sarcastically, rolling her eyes and closing the door.

"What are you doing here?" She asks again, crossing her arms and he stops walking, turning around to face her.

"Mick and I have been offered something recently and I thought, what the hell, why not?" He says with his famous smirk," gives me a variety of places to rob and millions of things to steal"

"Oh yeah? And what exactly is that?" Tori scoffs with a laugh.

"Time travel"

"Time travel?"

He nods, "the next great expedition!" he exaggerates, wringing his hands together.

"Okay, so why are you here then?" Tori asks.

Snart's silent for a moment, as if thinking for an answer.

"To say goodbye" he decides to say.

"Aw, really? You gonna miss me, Captain Cold?" She pushes his shoulder teasingly and he rolls his eyes.

"I just know you're gonna miss me so I thought I'd let you know I'd be gone for a while"

"How sweet" Tori rolls her eyes," but seriously, I'm glad you thought of me as the person you want to say goodbye to" she sarcastically bats her eyelashes as she places her hand to her heart.

He smiles down at her quickly before looking back up, past her face to avoid eye contact.

"Well, since it'll probably be a long while 'til we meet again, perhaps I might even die, I thought I'd give you something" he smirks and Tori's eyebrows crinkle.

"What's that-" she's cut off as he quickly grabs her face and kisses her. He keeps her there, but she doesn't react, her eyes wide in shock as his are closed with passion.