31. Mayoress Snart

After five minutes of locating the Mayor's wife and knocking her out, she was locked besides Barry-2 and changed into Tori's old clothes while Tori stood there in a dark blue pantsuit, a diamond ring slipped onto her ring finger and her hair let d...

After five minutes of locating the Mayor's wife and knocking her out, she was locked besides Barry-2 and changed into Tori's old clothes while Tori stood there in a dark blue pantsuit, a diamond ring slipped onto her ring finger and her hair let down from her previous messy bun.

She teleports into the office and Cisco is the first to notice her.

"Mayoress Snart in the house!" He hyped her up and she does a twirl.

"Tori, please just go" Harry says as he glared at Cisco and she sticks her tongue out at him before making her way back to the police department where she snatched the Mayoress of Central City in the first place.

Tori makes her way out of the hall she landed in and cautiously steps out, the black heels on her feet making a slight tap against the hard floors.

Once she feels comfortable to know that nobody has noticed anything odd, she walks with confidence into the lobby of the precinct, the hustle and bustle of officers surrounding her before reporters began running up to her.

"Mrs. Snart! Mrs. Snart!" Is all she hears before everything is halted.

"Alright, alright everyone. Let's give the Mayoress some space shall we?" A familiar voice to Tori appears and she looks to her side to see Iris West in detective gear walk up to her, placing a hand on her shoulder, "I believe she would like some time to herself for the time being, am I right?" Iris turns to Tori who smiles bashfully.

"Um, it would be nice. I have some errands to run around here. Sorry everyone" Tori puts on the act perfectly as the reporters disperse and leave the building.

"Sorry about that, Tori. We try our best to keep them out"

It seems that they are buddies on this earth, too. Perfect.

"Of course, Iris. Always" she smiles at her and they begin to walk up the stairs.

Tori grew familiar to the path they were taking. They were headed to the CSI lab.

"Oh! I've been meaning to ask, would you and Leonard like to join me and my husband tonight at Jitterbug's? My father is performing again and I know how much Leonard loves a little sing song from Joe West" Iris invites her with a peppy attitude as they continue the trail to the lab.

Joe's a singer on this earth? Sick.

"Your husband?" Tori asks and they walk through the doors of he lab.

"Hey babe!" Iris exclaims and Tori follows her gaze only to find her own Barry Allen at the end of it.

Iris walks up to him, an arm wrapping around his waist and Tori catches her lovers attention, making him dodge the kiss Iris was trying to plant on his lips.