32. Fire 'N Ice

The piano stops playing and Joe stops singing as the man with fire in his hands and the silver-haired lady address the room

"Don't stop singing, old man," Ronnie says with a smirk as he looked towards Joe.

"That's our song" Caitlin's icy voice shocks both Barry and Tori.

Caitlin smirks at Joe and while looking in that direction, she locked eyes with Tori, Tori feting chills from her death glare.

"So which one of you lounge lizards is in the wrong universe?" Caitlin breaks eye contact and begins to walk around.

Leonard tightened his grip around Tori's waist, pulling her closer to him which she began to feel grateful for because she was nervous now that the two villains knew that the two doppelgängers were there.

"Hmm? Show of hands. Don't be shy" she said threateningly.

In the corner of Tori's eye, she saw Barry and Iris fidgeting in the seats they were in and was able to see Iris pulling out a gun from her purse and Barry shaking his head slightly.

"Hey, handsome," Caitlin walks towards Barry once she realized he was fidgeting, "You got something you want to tell me?"

Barry glanced around nervously, making eye contact with Tori for a split second, "No"

"No?" Caitlin replies before sighing and turning to Ronnie, "Baby, no one's talking to me" she whined.

"What if I make 'em scream?" Ronnie smirked, getting ready to light his hands on fire.

"CCPD!" Iris screams, standing up and pointing her gun at the metas, "Everyone get out of here"

Tori was quickly grabbed by Leonard who pulled her out of the lounge due to security guards pulling him out first.

Everything went by quickly but they were escorted to a car and they drove away.

Tori couldn't help but look out the back window back at the lounge where her love was and only hoped that he was alright.

Tori's attention was taken away from the scene once she noticed Snart was asking her questions about if she and the baby were ok.

"Yeah, yeah. I'm good" she dusts it off and noticed the security driving the car and the one that sat in the passenger seat.

"I wonder what Killer Frost meant by someone from 'the wrong universe' being here" Leonard sighs while rubbing his temples, exhausted and confused by tonight's events.

"Couldn't tell you, darling" Tori grabs his hand that sat in his lap, rubbing her thumb on the back of his hand, "I'm as confused as you are".

The two make it to the precinct where police officers and detectives were running around, heading to Jitterbug and trying to find the two evil metas that had attacked the establishment.