21. Secrets

"Merry Christmas to all my faves!" Tori announces as her, Brooke, and Barry walk into the cortex holding gifts

"We come baring gifts for everyone. Yes, even you Harry" Tori says as her and Barry pass out the presents, Brooke and Matthew resting on a chair.

"You can open them whenever and not knowing where Jay is makes me anxious" Tori says, quickly changing the subject as she looks around.

"He went to go pick up a few things for the little Christmas party tonight. He says it's his small gift to us" Caitlin smiles and Tori internally rolls her eyes.

"Alright, that makes me somewhat more comfortable I guess. Anyway, Merry Christmas!" Tori stands next to Barry who smiles down at her.

"Wait, is that ring what I think it is?" Cisco asks.

"Crisco, can you tell your left from your right?" Tori jokes with a chuckle.

"You're abnormally happy today" Iris laughs.

"Well, its Christmas" Tori shrugs, walking towards the computers where Brooke and Matthew sat before grabbing Matthew from her sister's arms.

She sits down with him in her lap and she plays with him, smiling and cooing at him.

"What's up with her?" Cisco whispers to Caitlin who shrugs.

"Maybe she's on her period and she's having baby fever" she chuckles and Cisco shrugs too.

Barry walks to them, staring at Tori with a smile on his face.

"What's up with her?" Cisco asks again, grabbing Barry's attention, making his face go back to normal.

"Nothing. Why?" he replies a little too quickly.

"Just wondering" Cisco gives him a weird look before walking away.

"Hey babe" Tori grabs Barry's attention,"you invited Patty to our Christmas gathering right?"

"Yeah, she said she's most likely coming" he gives her a smile.

"Wait, since when were you and Patty homies?" Iris asks and Tori shrugs.

"I don't know. I got to know her a bit more as Wonderess I guess"

The computer dings and Tori looks at it.

"Robbery on 4th and Broadway" Tori says as she hands Matthew to Brooke, ready to change.

"Nope you're not going" Barry runs into his suit,"stay here"