25. Not Quite Alright

As Barry ran to his destination, he hears Caitlin's scared voice in his ear saying, "he's gonna kill her" which made him speed up and phase through the wall of the Mercury Labs building, pushing Eobard away from Dr

As Barry ran to his destination, he hears Caitlin's scared voice in his ear saying, "he's gonna kill her" which made him speed up and phase through the wall of the Mercury Labs building, pushing Eobard away from Dr. McGee as he was about to kill her.

Tori, who sat in the chair, upright now, was crying like Cisco said from his vision and she had to hold back on screaming Barry's name.

As Eobard stands back up, Barry turns to Dr. McGee.

"Are you alright?" He asks her and she nods and Barry turns to Tori, running to her and kneeling down in front of her.

Her tear stained face glowed at the sight of him and his hand reached up to touch her cheek.

"Are you okay?" He asks and she shakes her head no.

His face drops before he hears a grunt coming from Eobard, McGee running up to the couple.

"Get out of here, both of you" he says, using his speedy hand to break the chain of the handcuffs placed on Tori.

McGee helps Tori up as they run out of the building and away from the fight about to happen.

Tori and Dr. McGee reach the outside of the building before Tori starts feeling pain at her lower back, causing her to stop.

"Are you alright?" McGee's British accent breaks the silence between them and, again, Tori shakes her head.

McGee happened to call over a taxi and they got in.

"I need to go to S.T.A.R. Labs" Tori grunts and Dr. McGee looks at her incredulously.

"You need to go to a doctor"

"Go to S.T.A.R. Labs" Tori orders the driver and she nods before driving off in that direction.

Once they get there, it's been a few minutes and McGee helps Tori out and towards the lab.

Around her, Tori feels her senses fill with alarm, everything around her moving in slow motion.

She turns around and sees Eobard running towards her, a big smirk formed on his lips as he planned what he was going to do to Tori.

Before Tori could realize that he was going to hurt her, she was pushed ten feet and into the side of the building, feeling her back crack and break and she falls to the ground with a wince and scream.

McGee runs to her as The Flash speeds past them but stops as he sees his girlfriend.

"Tori!" He rushes to her and tries to help her up but she just winces and waves him off.

"Get that son of a bitch" she says as a tear runs down her face.

His eyes quickly scan her face with worry before running off to catch Eobard.

Tori turns her head as she hears footsteps running towards her.

"She needs to get to the hospital" McGee says.