10. Suit Up

After about an hour, the team was able to stabilize Barry's condition and he was on the road to recovery from the beat down he got from Zoom

Tori fell asleep in a chair next to Barry after his operation and instead of moving her somewhere more comfortable, Cisco just placed a blanket over her.

Joe and Iris joined the team in the lab after the visits from Zoom and Flash, Joe angry and Iris obviously worried.

It was when Harry walked into the cortex when Tori was rudely awakened by Joe's yelling at him.

"This is all you!" She sees Joe getting in Harry's face,"If Barry dies, you die" she is now fully awake.

"Joe, Barry's vitals have stabilized" says Caitlin.

"Joe, leave him alone" Tori mumbles tiredly as she takes the blanket off of her, standing up.

"No, I won't. Because of him, Barry almost died!" He shouts in Harry's face.

"Joe! I said let him go" she yells back, now angry,"you yelling at him doesn't do anything for Barry"

"It does something for me" Joe grumbles, still glaring at Harry.

"Well, take it out on something else. Harry is here to help us. None of us knew that this would happen, so let it go" she growls the last part and Joe steps away from Harry.

"How do you know he's here to help us?" Joe asks skeptically.

"Because he's gotta save his daughter, Joe" she outs Harry.

"How did you know that?" Harry turns to Tori, pointing a finger at her.

"I heard you. In the morning, talking to your device" she admits, crossing her arms and walking further into the cortex.

"When did you-"

"The other day. I walked in on you"

"How did I not see you?"

"I was invisible" she says and Cisco's face is filled with excitement.

"Invisible?" Brooke asks, standing up now from the computers.

"Yeah, who do you think shot Zoom earlier?" Tori asks,"but that doesn't matter right now"

"Yes, it's true. Zoom kidnapped my daughter"

"He's not lying, Joe" Cisco assures him,"I...I vibed him"

"You vibed me? What did you see? Is she alive?" Harry walks up to Cisco.

"Zoom has her. She's alive" Cisco assures him and Harry sighs in relief.