Chapter 6: Addicted

Joey’s POV

I couldn’t go home and pack up my things. My parents will stop me from leaving LA. It was stressing me out. I didn’t have enough money either to buy a place. I whined and wanted to cry. I could always live with other YouTuber’s. I made a call. “Hey, it’s me. I need a place to crash into. I just need to leave Boston. I think it’s time that I take my YouTube career seriously you know?” I hung up the phone and smiled. I guess I could I finally go to LA. I opened my check that I got from YouTube and used it to buy the earliest flight to LA. I sat down until my flight was called. I knew what I was doing wasn’t right but it was something that I needed to do. I heard my flight being called got into the plane. I sat in my seat close to the window and saw the plane take off. I left the city that I grew up in. I sighed and feel asleep on the plane. Someone shook me. It was a flight attendant. “Hello sir, you have to leave now. We landed in LA “she said. I stood up and saw that I was the last one on the plane. I got off and saw Kalel waiting for me. “Hey Joey, what took you so long?” she said. I smiled and responded “I fell asleep.” She took me to her house where she lived with Anthony.

Kalel’s POV

Joey seemed so nervous. Something was in his mind. On the car ride home I kept my eyes on Joey. We finally got to my house and Anthony showed Joey his room. It was supposed to be the baby’s room. I noticed that Joey didn’t bring anything with him. I guess he parents didn’t know he as here. I sighed and went inside. Joey was going to stay with us for a while.

Joey’s POV

I looked at my room and groaned. I knew that I was intruding on them. It was obvious that they were ready to start a family in their new house. Why else will they have a spear bedroom? They were just so kind enough to let me stay though. I sat on the bed and went on my phone. I looked on my subscriptions and looked through Sawyer’s channel. I knew he was here in LA. I got an email from VidCon asking if I wanted to attend. I accepted. I’ll see you this VidCon Sawyer Hartman.

Sawyer’s POV

I was filming a drunk collab with Tyler Oakley. Suddenly I heard my phone vibrate. I looked over at my phone and picked it up. It was an email blast from VidCon. I smiled and accepted the invitation. This will be my first VidCon that I’ll attend. “What’s with the grin Sawyer” Tyler said. “I got invited to VidCon, I finally made it” I replied. “Let’s celebrate then. I’ll be your date “Tyler said laughing. He leaned on top of me and I could smell the whiskey. He kissed me and I put my arms around him. This was my drug. This is how I was getting over Joey Graceffa. I was becoming addicted.