Chapter 13: Fun Time

Joey's POV

I jumped out of my seat and hugged Sawyer.

"I do Sawyer. I'd love to" I said.

"You don't know how happy I am to hear you say that" Sawyer said.

Sawyer and I finally sat down and we ordered our lunch. I had a heart shaped chicken breast and Sawyer had lobster.

We both feed each other parts of our meals like an old married couple. I laughed and Sawyer began chuckling.

Sawyer asked for the check and paid for our meal. As we were leaving the restaurant, I could feel his arm go around my waist. I looked at him and bit my bottom lip. I knew he wanted me and I wanted him.

Sawyer drove me back to Kalel's and I began to packing my things. Kalel looked at me from the door.

"Thank you Joey" she said.

I nodded.

"I should be the one thanking you for letting me stay here" I replied.

"You know why" she said.

"Good luck girl" I said as I passed by her.

I put my box of things into Sawyer's car and couldn't help to smile. We were really doing this. Sawyer and I were really going to move in together.

Sawyer's POV

"Is that it Joey? " I said.

"Yup, I only took the things I couldn't live without from Boston" Joey said.

I laughed and drove Joey to my complex. He looked at the house and smiled.

"So this is where I'm going to live now" Joey said. "I could live in a tenement and still be happy Sawyer if you were there" he continued.

I held his hand and kissed him on the lips.

"Need help unpacking your box" I said.

"Um, yeah, I think I could use the help" Joey replied.

I looked through what Joey bought from Boston.

"Gel, this is what you can't live without" I said.

I couldn't help but laugh. Joey lightly tapped me on the shoulder as if he was annoyed but he laughed along with me.

"Don't judge. Rude" he said.

Joey put all the items from the box into his room so I decided to look inside the box. I saw that there was an old piece of paper at the bottom.

"Joey! You forgot something" I said loudly enough so Joey could hear.

"I'm coming' Joey said.

I could hear his footsteps as he came down the stairs. I picked it up and realized it wasn't paper. It was a photo.

The picture was of Joey and I when were little. That's why it was old.

"This is what you couldn't live without" I said.

I looked up and Joey nodded. He came closer to me and held my hand with the picture.

"I kept it with me all this time. I take it everywhere with me. It helps me sleep" he said

Joey's POV

I smiled as Sawyer observed the picture of the two of us when we were little. Those were the good days.

So was this moment. I reached for Sawyer's hand. My hand fit perfectly with his.

Sawyer leaned in and kissed me softly on the lips.

"I'm happy you decided to live here" Sawyer said.

"There's alot of catching up we need to do" I responded.

Things were looking good for me and Sawyer. No fighting, no cheating and no jealously....yet.