Chapter 12: Locking Lips

*A few days before*

Sawyer's POV

I rang the door as I stood on the doorstep of Tyler Oakley's house. Moments later I heard Tyler's footsteps as he came towards the door.

Tyler opened the door holding my favorite bottle of wine in his hand. I grabbed hold of the bottle and began talking a few sips from it.

I walked into the living room and saw that he had already set up.

"That's a lot of drinks Tyler" I said.

He laughed and slightly tapped me on the shoulder. I awkwardly smiled at him and drank to reduce the tension in the room.

I noticed that Tyler picked up his bottle but only took small sips of vodka.
"Common boy, drink up" Tyler said.

I began chugging the bottle and kept drinking. One drink led to another and I couldn't stop. Soon, I was drunk and everything went blank from there.

Tyler's POV

Sawyer was wasted. I could see it by the way he was acting. I got up and turned on the camera. It was time to finally film the drunk collab.

As we were doing the challenge, I might have drunk a couple of drinks. Before I knew it, I was all over Sawyer. I didn't know what it was about him but I was attracted to him. I closed my eyes and I slowly leaned in for a kiss. However, I was pushed off by Sawyer.

"No Tyler" he mumbled.

"What's wrong Sawyer?" I asked as I was attempting again to lock lips.

"I can't cheat on Joey" he said "I'll be a bad boyfriend" he continued.

Boyfriend? Sawyer Hartman was dating Joey Graceffa.

*The next day*

Sawyer's POV

I found myself in the couch of Tyler Oakley with a blanket on top of me. I sighed in relief.

"I didn't cheat on Joey" I said to myself.

I got up and quietly left his house without a word.

I knew it wasn't safe to drive but I got in my car to get home. Today I had plans to meet Joey and I wasn't going to miss it for the world.

I had a bad headache though. I felt myself dozing off in the middle of the road.

This is why I hated hangovers. I guess that's what I get for drinking.

I got home "safely" and quickly feel on top of the bed.

As I was about to fall asleep, I got a text from Joey.

Joey: Hey soy-sauce, I'm almost there to meet up for lunch. See you soon ;)

Sawyer: Great! Almost there too!!!

I got my second wind and quickly got up. I looked at myself in the mirror. I looked terrible, like I slept on a couch for a night.

I quickly changed into a new outfit. I was ready to leave but realized I smelled like whiskey. Joey couldn't know I was with Tyler, he'll get mad at me. I sprayed some colon on and rushed into my car to meet Joey.

As I pulled over to the restaurant I saw Joey sitting alone in a seat for two. I saw the waiter pass by but he waited. He looked so cute siting down.

Best of all, he waited for me. Not once did he look at his phone, he was willing to wait for me as long as it took.

I smiled and went inside the restaurant. I made sure that Joey didn't see me. I wanted it to be a surprise.

I walked towards him and I lifted his head to kiss him on the lips. I kissed Joey before he could react, but he knew it was me.

I felt his hand on my cheek as we were locking lips. Joey pulled away, smiled, and wrapped his hand around my neck so he could kiss me again.

"How do you feel about moving with me" I said.

I knew we were meant for each other. I could tell he was as committed into this relationship as I was.