Chapter 10: I Do

Sawyer's POV

Joey pulled away and smiled.

"I wasn't going to make the same mistake twice" he said.

I leaned in again and kissed him passionately on the lips. It stopped raining and then the sun rose again. It was shining on us.

I wrapped my arms around Joey and I felt the touch of his skin one more. He snuggled into my arms to keep warm.

"Sawyer? " Joey asked.

"Yes?" I responded.

"Do you forgive me" he said.

I wasn't sure whether I did. This is what I wanted though. I was willing to make this work for the both of us, for Joey. Joey rubbed my arm waiting for answer.

"I do" I said.

Joey's POV

I sighed in relief. I've always wanted to hear those words come out of Sawyer's mouth, but for a different occasion.

Sawyer drove me back to Anthony's and Kalel's place. Sawyer hugged me goodbye and I got out of his car. I walked towards the door and saw Sawyer watching me. I smiled and ran to him.

My lips touched his.

"You didn't think I forgot to give you a kiss" I said.

Sawyer smiled in between kisses. "Not a chance. Why do you think I'm still here?" he said.  I chuckled and pulled away. This time I really did go inside but with a grin on my face.

"Oh! What's with that smile Joey?" Kalel said.

She caught me red handed. I felt all jittery inside and couldn't stop smiling. I tried to act serious but failed.

It didn't take Kalel long to know what happened. She may not have known who I was seeing but she knew I was happy. She laughed and let me be. I ran into my room and began to vlog.

Sawyer's POV

I drove back home proud and happy. Joey was finally mine. I opened the door to my house.  It was empty.

I lived here only with Hitch since I moved to LA. It would be nice to have someone here to live with me. Someone I cared about. I took my phone out of my pocket and saw a message from Tyler.

Tyler: Drunk collab later today?

Sawyer: I could drink. I'll be at your place around 9?

Tyler: Great! See you then.

I deserved a drink. I considered it a celebration for finally being with Joey. It was something only me and Joey knew about though. It didn't bother be though. Should it?

Tyler's POV

Something definitely was going on between Sawyer and Joey. I could tell.

I didn't know what but I was determined to find out. I took out some of Sawyer's favorite alcoholic beverages from my cabinet. I chucked as I placed them on the table.

Sawyer is never himself when he is drunk. He can't control himself. It was something I only knew about him.

Today I was going to find out what he's been keeping from me.