Chapter 7: VidCon

Joey’s POV

I woke up in my room. I smiled as I was preparing to go to VidCon. I was excited to meet YouTuber’s but especially my psychopaths.

I took a deep breath and began to dress up. I called Uber-LA and I was on my way to VidCon. I saw familiar faces.

“Hey Joey” Meghan said. I smiles and hugged her. She walked me over to the YouTuber hangout. I felt accepted. Nothing mattered.

Sawyer’s POV

“Hurry up Tyler” I yelled.

My leg was shaking. I was so nervous.

“I’m almost ready” Tyler cried.

Iwas annoyed. I wanted to be out already. Tyler came out and was on his phone.

“You’re always on your phone Tyler. You haven’t even changed yet” I said. “I’m doing something very important” he said.

He went back into my room and came out dressed up. “Finally!’ I said.

We both went inside my car and I drove us to VidCon. I tried talking to Tyler but he was on his phone again. Tyler and I never really did have anything in common. He was just a distraction for me but I knew he was using me, using me in bed at least. I wanted a relationship so bad.

Tyler didn’t seem so eager to be in one. I didn’t matter though because I couldn’t get over Joey. It’s been so long, so many years.

He’s been in LA before, we had so many chances to meet up but I was a coward. I was too afraid to see of Joey. He was attending VidCon though. It could be either be a good thing to talk to him or it could turn out to be a disaster.

I wouldn't  let him ruin my first VidCon.

Tyler’s POV

“I’m so excited to meet you” I texted. “I know!!!!”I was texted back.

I haven’t met this YouTuber yet but I did watch his videos. We needed to film a collab together. It’s been far too long. We have been talking so much. I turned around and realized Sawyer was talking to me.

“What’s up?” I asked him. “Never mind” Sawyer said. He seemed upset. I didn’t know what his problem was. Sawyer parked the car and I got off. We were here, at VidCon.

Sawyer’s POV

I took and deep breath went inside. Immediately, I was asked by one of my fans to sign their IPad. I felt so honored.

I was taking it all in and it felt great. A group started to form around me and I signed whatever I was given. I wanted to tear up, I didn’t expect to see this reaction.

I only thought only a few people would recognize me but not as many as this. As I was signing stuff and I began to wonder where Tyler was. He was…my date after all.

I looked up but found someone else. It was joey, Joey Graceffa. He was walking with Meghan. I need to talk to him. It was now or never.

I tried to walk over to him but people were in my way. I ran to where I lost saw them and I lost them. I didn’t know where they were. I was angry, I lost my chance. I punched the wall in frustration.

“Oh hey Sawyer” a voice said.