Prologue

It was almost the end of May, 2017. Niall was lying on his bed in his mansion in LA, after he had finally returned from another golf game and was now just staring at the ceiling. He then picked up his phone, entered twitter and started scrolling when he came across a few "Narry Updates" accounts he followed. There were a few throwbacks from the years and the Irish boy couldn't help but smile as he saw the pics. He missed Harry. During the hiatus there wasn't much time to spend together due to the work the two had. Of course they chatted and talked and facetimed every possible minute but that was no comparison to the last 6 years they spent almost without separating from each other.

Their relationship was special, really special. They were best friends, even more than best friends. The type you call "friends with benefits", but truly loved each other in their own special way. There was no explanation about that, they just did the things in the way they felt it was right and all the others knew about this and were cool with it.

All of these thought made their way into the blonde's head and he just couldn't stop thinking about this topic over and over again. Actually, it wasn't the first time he was questioning himself on this topic. During the hiatus he sure have thought about at least one or two times a month and then would call Harry and just talk, because he needed his presence.

Nobody knew what were they, even they didn't know. Best friends, lovers, boyfriends. They never thought about it and why should they, they were together 24/7, doing everything they want with each other, whenever they want, wherever they wanted. They've said "I love you" more than a million times, they've had sex similar number to the first one. But they've also let the other one enjoy their time with others and do things because they knew they were always coming back to one another.

But since the start of their break a lot of things had changed and Niall didn't like the way everything was going to and so he decided to do something. Luckily for him, he wasn't the only one thinking in that Direction.

***

Hey guys and thank you for opening my new fanfic :3

I've been planning to write this for a really long time and now I feel like I don't time so I'm doing it. The story of Narry, or how I imagine it, but I'm pretty sure I'm right,  from the very first day, what might be happening with them now and what it will be in the future (I hope xD)

It will contain SMUT in later chapters!

So hope you like it~